Happiness for boys pt.3

"I love you." Sweet glances were the only communication we'd had in the past 20 minutes.
"Stop talking." Rui pushed me playfully.
"Do you love me?" I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers through his, just wanting him closer in anyway possible.
"Yes I do, and you know I do. I'm just... tired." MingRui ran his free hand through my hair and placed a small kiss to my bottom lip.
"Really?"
"You are the love of my life Jiabao Hanyu. Nothing will change that. Not me being tired, not my uncle, not Liv." He looked right into my eyes as if they were the only things he'd ever seen.
"Not even the universe it's self could stop me loving you more than anything. And I love your children. They are the image of you and all your good and bad qualities that I still adore. So please, don't ever question if I love you."

My soul healed in some way just by hearing those words leave my lover's lips. And he was serious, I could see it in the way he looked at me. I could see it in everyday life. He really did love me like crazy, braving the risk of Johnny. Loving my sons too. He didn't even have to yet he would stamp "I birthed these twins" on his forehead if he could. They found comfort in their Ruima, and so did I.

MingRui had been everything Liv had not been. Kind, loyal, loving. Accepting, and willing to listen to me, even if it's just to complain about something stupid. He gave me the feeling of safety. I am safe wherever he is.

"Thank you." I whispered, kissing the beautiful boy in front of me.

"For what? Loving you? Hell that's easy." He giggled, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me back down to lay with him.

"For loving me, and everything else. And my sons. Thank you for giving me what I didn't know I needed."

"You" kiss "are" kiss "more" kiss "than welcome baby." Kiss.

One more kiss and I settled into his chest, an overwhelming feeling of happiness running over me. He feels like home to me.

"Hmmmm..." I let out a sigh, feeling cozier by the minute.

"What're you thinking sweetheart?" MingRui asked, knowing full well I can overthink with the best of them.

"Nothing... I'm simply letting myself feel loved."

"Good."

"Rui....I think you should have my baby..."

I was waiting for either a slap or him to laugh at me. But all I got was a kiss and a  PG-13 hug.

"Find a way it can happen and I'll do it."

"Deal"

Really short but really cute 🥰 I hope you enjoy.