Smut 🔞

Iris POV

"Is birthday sex too cliche?" Iris lets out a shy laugh.

Namjoon quickly shakes his head, his eyes flickering up to look at her face. "No, it's perfect...you're perfect."

He slowly leans in, licking his lips. Iris meets him halfway, their lips locking in a slow yet passionate kiss. Her hand drifts down to hold the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

Namjoon groans softly, his lightly calloused hand ghosting over her thigh. "Can..can I touch you?"

Iris smiles against his lips when she hears him ask for permission. Even in moments like this, he proves to be such a gentleman. "Yes, you can touch."

Namjoon slips his tongue into her mouth as he squeezes the thick flesh of her thigh. The action sends a shock of arousal straight to her core.

She moans into the kiss, subconsciously arching her back into him to get more of his touch. His cool hand trails up her body, across her stomach and up to her breasts. He massages them gently with his fingers and Iris moans louder this time, seeing as it's a more sensitive area.

They haven't even done much yet and Iris already feels like her body is on fire. She's never wanted anything so bad in her life.

"Off." She commands between heavy breaths, tugging at the fabric of his shirt.

He gets the hint and pulls away from her lips for long enough that he is able to pull his shirt over his head. "Fuck.." The expletive comes out before she can stop herself when she sees his defined chest for the first time.

He's not overly muscular, but just enough that she can tell he put work into his physique. And she really likes that.

Namjoon smiles bashfully at her reaction, leaning into her for another kiss. But she pushes his shoulders back, forcing him to lie down.

When he gives her a questioning look, she simply smirks. "It's your birthday, so let me make you feel good." It's not until she cups his length through his pants that he finally realizes what exactly she means.

"Help me take these off." She continues, pulling at the waistband of his pants. Namjoon quickly obliges, lifting up his hips so she can slip them down. His boxers come with it, leaving him completely naked.

From the way he squirms under her gaze, Iris can tell he's a little embarrassed being naked in front of her. After all, it's something they've never done before. But that's quickly forgotten when Iris wraps a warm hand around his hard member.

"A-ah.." He groans out, his hips bucking up at the sudden feeling. Iris can feel Namjoon watching her through hooded eyes as she strokes his length experimentally.

She's never done this before, but she's seen plenty of videos to have a good idea of what she's supposed to do.

Iris gets settled between his spread legs, leaning down and covering the tip with her mouth. Then she slowly starts making her way down, stroking whatever can't fit with her hands.

"Oh fuck.." Iris recognizes the familiar Korean cuss word coming from Namjoon's lips. It must mean she's doing a good job.

She tilts her head so she can look up at him. And the expression on his face immediately makes her even more wet than before.

His lips are parted, his eyes closed as he pants from the overwhelming pleasure. And his hard chest heaves up and down with labored breaths. He looks so sexy right now.

"Iris please.." Namjoon gasps, his eyes groggily opening to look down at her. "I think I'm gonna cum."

Iris keeps up her pace and then she feels him twitch in her mouth. Not too long after, his body tenses up as his orgasm hits him.