"Y/n-ah....it's fine. You don't have to burden yourself like this. We're here for you. Here to help you. Be there for you during your hard times." MinSoo said while hugging Y/n.

"Aww this is too cute. Group huggg!" Hobi shouted while smashing them with a big hug. All of them were laughing and the mood became livelier again.

Y/n's Pov

I'm really glad and grateful to have met these amazing people. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't.

"Now I remember!!" Hobi shouted. Making us jump in surprise.

"What???" Me and MinSoo said at the same time.

"It's about Taehyung. I remember him. He was mentioned on the news once." 

"What do you mean?" MinSoo asked.

"Listen, remember when you told me that Tae's father didn't want to give the company to Taecyeon, but I saw on the news that after Taehyung died, his father gave the company to him a week after Tae's death. And he and his wife just.....vanished. Nothing about them was heard."

"Where do you think they went? Or worse....did he kill his parents as well? And don't they know that Tae is still alive? If not, then who brought Tae to the hospital?" Questions upon Questions were lingering on my mind. Ugh.

"There are a lot of unanswered questions here. And we need to find out." Hobi said with a sigh.

"Yes but for now we need the amulet before anything worse might happen to Taehyung." MinSoo said.

"So....what did your grandparents say about the amulet hobi?" I asked, looking at him.

He sighs and says "They hid it at the Gwangju Bamboo Forest."

"Why would they hide it there? Isn't that place a Tourist Attraction?" I mean......seriously?

"They said that there is a Private place there where no one is allowed to go in, not even if you pay them a high sum of money. But not many people know that private places exist. We just need to go there and tell them a type of password which my grandparents told me to say."

"Well....do you know where that private place is?" MinSoo asked.

"Not really......but... we'll find out soon, maybe." Me and MinSoo looked at each other with confused faces but we just let it go.

"Well then let's go." Hobi said with a smile on his face.
.
.
.
At Gwangju Bamboo Forest.

"Wow." I said as I breathed in the smell of nature.

"If we weren't here for something important we could have enjoyed more of this beautiful nature." I said.

"Well after we're done helping Taehyung and all we could come here together. All of us." MinSoo said. 

I giggled and said "Yeah.....we should go on a trip together." 

"Hell yea." Hobi said, pumping his fist in the air.

"Now guys, follow me." Hobi said and as we were following him I noticed that the forest was becoming thicker. More trees. Loud noises of the insects. Ugh I hate insects especially caterpillars.

"I don't like this." I told no one in particular.

"Y/n, there's no need to worry when MinSoo Unnie is here." MinSoo said, looking at me with a smug face.

"Unnie.....the- there's a big snake on your shoulder." Unnie stopped.

She froze. And slowly looked at her right shoulder and "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Unnie screamed at the top of her lungs.

Me and hobi were laughing our ass out. My stomach hurts from laughing a lot. 

"Yah M-minSoo it's a f-ake s-snake." Hobi said between his laughs. And showed her the fake snake in his hands.

"YAH JUNG HOSEOK!!" MinSoo screamed and ran after Hobi to beat him up to a pulp.

I was laughing at them when suddenly, I heard rustling from the bushes near me. I looked around but saw nothing. 

I ignored it and went towards Hobi and MinSoo but then suddenly I heard a very loud rustling again. I turned back and saw a huge shadow standing near a tree. 

"Um guys..." They didn't hear me. Ugh.

"Guys!!" I called louder. They came near me and said "What??"

"L-look over there." I pointed a finger to where that shadow is.

"Um...wtf is that?"  MinSoo asked. A hint of nervousness in her voice.

"What business do you have here?" The shadow said. It's voice is loud and scary.

It walked towards us. And we walked backwards.

"Stop." It's voice boomed and echoed in the forest.

We froze.

He came towards us and......Huh?

Damn guys who do you think that was?
And don't forget to vote and comment.💜