The Set Up

(Anaya's POV)

"Keys, keys, keys, I got keys, keys, keys. Keys, keys, keys, I got keys.", KVN sings, juggling our dimensional keys. "KVN, put down the frickin' keys and let's go.", Gary demands.

KVN dropped the keys and followed us as we were walking to the galley for a Carnovolo dinner, whatever that was. I was bringing .

"Why are we going to this Carnovolo dinner? We still have three dimensional keys to get and Quinn could be dying. We really don't have time for this.", I said, getting anxious. "I told them we didn't have time for this, and they got pissed.", Nightfall, who was carrying a wrapped present told me.

"I'm just honored to be invited. I made my first greeting card. Here, take a look.", Hue said, passing the card to me. I opened it inside and it was just a mess of scribbles.

Gary peeked over my shoulder and asks, "What the hell does that even say?" Hue shrugs and replies, "I don't know. I can't write. Do you want to sign it?"

I smile at him. "I wouldn't want to ruin the card.", I tell him.

"Also, there's no room. I mean, it's front and back with just gibberish.", Gary states. I elbow him in the stomach.

"Not just gibberish touching gibberish.", Hue says. KVN then rips it out of my hold.

"Hey, I'll sign it!", KVN says, signing it, spelling his name wrong. "I'm showing my face and ghosting.", Little Cato says with an angry look on his face.

We make it to the galley and Clarence, who is in a cape, greets us. "Happy Carnovolo!", Clarence exclaimed.

I walked into the room and handed Fox the flowers. He took them with a smile, smelled them, and put them in the vase at the center of the table.

"Diet Lemon Lime Dart Juice? Throw it in the sacred fire.", Clarence says, taking Gary's gift. "Okay. Now I'm gonna leave and not say bye to anybody.", Little Cato states.

~Intro~

Alarms went off and Anaya, Gary, and Mooncake came running out of the room they were previously in.

KVN tried to greet them, but Gary kicked him.

Hue held his hand up for a high five and Anaya gave him one.

As the three turned the corner, they were joined by Nightfall.

They went up the gravity elevator to get to the bridge, only to be intercepted by Little Cato, who jumps into Anaya's arms from above.

Everyone, including KVN and Hue, jumped out at the right deck and ran for the bridge.

They pass Ash and Fox and the two run after them.

Ash and Fox then uses her powers and his gun to blast the door.

They pass through the smoke and as it cleared, Tribore did a cool pose.

Gary, Nightfall, and Anaya hop into their seats and Clarence jumps into Gary's lap as everyone gathered behind them.

Anaya flies the ship through the title of the story.

(Anaya's POV)

We were all sitting at the table, including Little Cato after some convincing. "Before we eat, first we lavish praise on each other. It's tradition.", Clarence said.