The First Times They Met

(Anaya's POV)

Nightfall and I were messing around in the bridge. It was nice to just relax once in a while.

And Nightfall reminded me of Quinn, so it was even better. We both laughed as Nightfall, who was sitting in the chair while I leaned against it, pressed buttons.

"What do you think this button does?", Nightfall asks me. I giggle while saying, "I wouldn't press that. That is a dangerous button."

"Too late~", Nightfall teased, pushing the button. "No, I told I told you it was dangerous.", I tell him, laughing.

"How about this one?", Nightfall says, pointing to another button. "Oh, no! I know that button. That is a bad button!", I said.

He pressed it just as I reached out to stop him. The lights went off and we looked at each other.

Suddenly, Nightfall started leaning towards me like he was going to kiss me and I pulled back. He took his finger off the button and looked upset.

"I'm sorry, but I was pretty sure I was getting a signal from you.", Nightfall said. "Uh, yeah. 'Don't press the button.' I thought that was kind of clear.", I tell him.

"Yeah, no. It- It's fine.", Nightfall said, getting up and walking towards the door. "It's not you, it's me. I have way to much going on right now to even think about a relationship. We have to find the keys, I have to look out for Little Cato, and we got to save Quinn. You understand, right?", I ask him with a nervous smile.

"How long are you going to wait for him? For Quinn?", Nightfall asks me. I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"What are you talking about?", I ask him. "No human can withstand Final Space for long.", Quinn tells me, walking away.

"Are you okay?", I ask him. "I'll deal.", Nightfall tells me, sternly.

"That doesn't sound like you are okay.", I say. "I said, I'll deal!", Nightfall yells at me, walking away.

I look at him sadly before sitting down in my captains chair. "What am I going to do?", I ask myself.

~Intro~

Alarms went off and Anaya, Gary, and Mooncake came running out of the room they were previously in.

KVN tried to greet them, but Gary kicked him.

Hue held his hand up for a high five and Anaya gave him one.

As the three turned the corner, they were joined by Nightfall.

They went up the gravity elevator to get to the bridge, only to be intercepted by Little Cato, who jumps into Anaya's arms from above.

Everyone, including KVN and Hue, jumped out at the right deck and ran for the bridge.

They pass Ash and Fox and the two run after them.

Ash and Fox then uses her powers and his gun to blast the door.

They pass through the smoke and as it cleared, Tribore did a cool pose.

Gary, Nightfall, and Anaya hop into their seats and Clarence jumps into Gary's lap as everyone gathered behind them.