The Remembered

(Anaya's POV)

Gary, Little Cato, Hue, Mooncake, and I were all up in the bridge. I sat bored at the captain's chair as Avon was scanning the area for dimensional keys.

So far, we had nothing. "Scanning for dimensional keys. Scanning. Scanning. Scanning.", Avon told us.

"This is taking forever, Avon!", Gary complains. "Forever? No, I am forever. You are a meat bag with an expiration date.", Avon scoffs.

"That is so true.", I said with a giggle. "Hey, guys, we got five minutes. Want to play "This is Serious"?", Little Cato suggests.

Hue then cuts in. "Do you really think that's the best idea?", Hue asks.

"Yes I do Hue.", Gary told Hue. "I'll start.", I volunteer.

I put on my most serious face. "Little Cato, this is serious!", I exclaimed.

He lightly giggles, replying, "Yeah, well I'm looking at you right now, and I don't see anything serious." Gary joins in.

"I'm telling you, I'm so super serious about how serious this is.", Gary said. Nightfall walked in and thought we were being serious.

"What is it? Are we under attack?", Nightfall asks us, throwing aside the things in his arms and bringing out his gun. "Oh, oh, something serious is happening!", Gary shout, leading him on.

"Where is it? I need eyes on seriousness!", Gary exclaimed. "It's like super omega serious.", Little Cato told him.

"Chookity pok.", Mooncake said. "I know, Mooncake. I've never seen anything more serious in my life.", I say to Mooncake.

"I think it's over there now.", Nightfall tells us. Clarence and the others walk in.

"What's going on?", Clarence asked us, worried. "This is so serious!", Gary, KVN, Little Cato and I say together while Nightfall points a gun at Clarence.

"Please be life-threatening. Please be life-threatening.", Ash prayed. "Why? Why does it have to be so serious?!", Fox asks, crying.

Little Cato, Gary, and I were laughing. "Guys, I have detected a life-form within that asteroid.", Avon informs us.

~Intro~

Alarms went off and Anaya, Gary, and Mooncake came running out of the room they were previously in.

KVN tried to greet them, but Gary kicked him.

Hue held his hand up for a high five and Anaya gave him one.

As the three turned the corner, they were joined by Nightfall.

They went up the gravity elevator to get to the bridge, only to be intercepted by Little Cato, who jumps into Anaya's arms from above.

Everyone, including KVN and Hue, jumped out at the right deck and ran for the bridge.

They pass Ash and Fox and the two run after them.

Ash and Fox then uses her powers and his gun to blast the door.