Chapter 7

~Intro~

Avocato rips off the head of an enemy soldier while his son, Little Cato, are standing next to him shooting. Some of the blood gets on them.

Mooncake watch's the entire scene then floats away to watch KVN run away from incoming soldiers, arms flailing.

Anaya shoots her gun at nearby soldiers before grabbing a spear from a fallen soldier and throwing it at a passing enemy ship, blowing it up.

Quinn shoot at enemy soldiers while Tribore hugged his legs tight.

The Lord Commander grins evilly while floating.

Gary shoots at the Lord Commander, but cookies smack him in the face, causing him to miss.

We see the title of the story.

The Galaxy One flys by, light folding.

Mooncake floats by causing the intro to end.

(Gary's POV)

I sighed, as I pulled out my recorder and hit the button. "Avocato? It's been three days since you died. I have to say, I'm struggling here, man. Anaya got injured in the accident and hasn't woken up. I'm getting worried. I try and act like I am the leader, but the truth is Anaya was mostly who I was leading for. I just don't know what to do without her. And I'm not sure what to do about Little Cato either. He won't talk to anyone. Look what I'm trying to say is I miss you, friend. What do you think I should do? I mean, I-I I need a sign, man. You know, maybe rattle some glasses if I should give him some space or flicker the lights. You know, just a little flicker if I should leave it to Anaya. Any ghost-related stuff at all would be great.", I explained.

I looked around, but nothing happened. "Or nothing. Nothing works, too.", I continued.

I turned off the camera and tossed it aside, looking into deep space. After a few minutes, I decided to head back to the med bay and wait for Anaya to wake up.

(Anaya's POV)

I was in a dark place. The ground under my bare feet felt wet and cold.

I heard the sound of liquid dripping somewhere a few feet in front of me. I walked towards it.

I saw the silhouette of what looked like Avocato in a dim light. "Avocato, where are we?", I asked him.

He turned around to look at me and I gasped at his appearance. His eyes were black pits and there was a large gapping hole in his chest, the blood dripping from his chest was what made the dripping sound.

"Your... fault.", Avocato said, in a raspy voice. I backed up as he walked towards me.

"All... your... fault.", Avocato rasped out again. I shook my head in disbelief and screwed my eyes shut, hoping it was all a nightmare.

"You killed me!", Avocato exclaimed, in an earth shatter volume. I then sat up in my bed gasping.

"Anaya! Hey, hey it's okay.", I heard from beside me. I turn and see Gary looking at me, worried.

He reached out to touch me, but I flinched away and he drew back his hand. "Are you okay?", Gary asked me.

I closed my eyes, as what Avocato had said in my dream replayed in my mind over and over again. "No, I don't think I am. Avocato died because I couldn't see the bomb coming. My whole thing has been knowing what's going to happen, and just when I need to something most of all, I am as ignorant as I was before all of this started. And he asked me to look after Little Cato. I'm worried I'm going to fail him like I failed his father. And the last thing he ever told me was that he loved me. I've got a lot on my mind.", I ranted, out loud.