Chapter 2

(Anaya's POV)

I was being dragged across a room by two guards. Avocato was in a similar situation.

The guards dropped us at the base of a throne, which was occupied by a small alien. He glared down at me before raising a hand towards me, eye glowing.

I steadily rose into the air, several feet off the ground. The small alien clenched his fists and suddenly a great deal of pain washed over my body.

Before I could scream out in agony, I woke up.

~Intro~

Avocato rips off the head of an enemy soldier while his son, Little Cato, are standing next to him shooting. Some of the blood gets on them.

Mooncake watch's the entire scene then floats away to watch KVN run away from incoming soldiers, arms flailing.

Anaya shoots her gun at nearby soldiers before grabbing a spear from a fallen soldier and throwing it at a passing enemy ship, blowing it up.

Quinn shoot at enemy soldiers while Tribore hugged his legs tight.

The Lord Commander grins evilly while floating.

Gary shoots at the Lord Commander, but cookies smack him in the face, causing him to miss.

We see the title of the story.

The Galaxy One flys by, light folding.

Mooncake floats by causing the intro to end.

I sat up abruptly, drenched in cold sweat, gulping large amounts of air trying to catch my breath. I looked at my watch and saw it was 5:23 am.

It was several hours before Hue was supposed to wake me up, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. So I got changed and walked out to the galley.

Once there, I saw Avocato staring out at the stars outside from the booth. I sat across from him and he turned his attention to me.

"Do you not sleep, or are just not comfortable enough to?", I asked. Avocato ignored my question.

"What are you doing up?", Avocato asked. "I had a nightmare.", I replied.

He then looked at me concerned. "What about?", Avocato asked.

I sighed then explained what I saw. "And what's bothering me is that I had a similar dream yesterday and it all came true. What's happening to me?", I told him.

Avocato smiled at me reassuringly. "I don't know, but I can help you figure it out, if you want.", Avocato offers.

I smiled in appreciation. I opened my mouth to speak again, but suddenly KVN appeared before me.

"Hey, Anaya! What 'cha doing?", KVN said. I leaned back, uncomfortable with how close KVN was.

Before KVN could say anything, Gary came in a shoved him away. "Shut up, KVN!", Gary yelled out, before sitting next to me.

Later we were playing cards and Gary decided to film this. "Hey, it's me, Gary. Things have been great on my end. I made what I believe to be a potential new friend. Yes, he boarded the ship to kill me and Anaya and take my little green ball friend, but Avocato is one great card player.", Gary started.