HE took a step back and simply watched

HE took a step back and simply watched. Watched how her highlighted hair glowed underneath the sunlight. Watched how her wide and gold eyes lightened up at the newfound gift on her finger. All he could do was watch at how a creature as breathtaking as she, didn't drown at the constant high tide endangering their journey. At times, he was scared. Scared of reaching out and grasping onto her, in fear she was a figment of his imagination and would merely wash away, off into the dark abyss.

She was too pure to touch, no one's beauty could rival her own. In his eyes she was everything, everything he could ever dream of . . . yet he was too terrified of tainting the beauty she marveled in.

THE SAME COULD BE SAID FOR HER. Those same gold eyes he could ramble on and on about, looked at him as though he was a gift given to her by her own mother. Those endless ocean green eyes would drown anyone in their vicinity, lucky enough they always seemed to be looking at, well, her. And do not get her started on that damned boyish grin on his face.

Yet as much as she wanted to wash away in his world, she knew she couldn't. Her world was dangerous, and they both already have many murderous creatures sent for their heads she couldn't put the only being that seemed to be too perfect for even her own self, in that situation.

Her gold eyes locked with his green as she gave him a smile, "Do you like it?"

Percy didn't even glance down at the small piece of jewelry, he merely kept his eyes on the girl that ruled his heart, "Yeah," he breathed out. "It's beautiful."

▇  ¨

▇  ¨. ༢ ͎۪۫  ༊*·˚ ╱ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❜

 ༢ ͎۪۫  ༊*·˚ ╱ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❜