The Clock Doesn't Lie (part one)

*Luke's P.O.V*

I swear the school couldn't get more crowded then it already was. Though it wasn't the conference meet, it was one of the biggest meets of the girls season.

I walked through the front door in my polo with my deck pass bouncing as I walked. I was nervous and I wasn't even swimming.

Walking down the hall I flashed my deck pass and went through the pool doors. Instantly I was hit with the loud talking and buzz of the pool. Two towns obsessed with swimming and their top swimmers competing against each other. There was bound to be a big crowd.

I was immediately met by coach, he shoved a stop watch and clip board in my hands.

"I only want A and B swimmers times, and someone go find Westphal!" He shouted before leaving to talk to an official.

Part if me wanted to laugh, everyone seemed to be overly stressed. I shook my head with a smile and looked around the deck for Camila like coach had asked.

Surprisingly she was no where to be found. Her, Kennedy, Leah, and Zoey. Where the hell are they all?

I made my way to the lockeroom nodding my head to the other team managers as I went. Arriving to the lockeroom door I could hear muffled shouting.

"Zoey suck it up and put your hand down there!"

"Maybe if you pulled on your side we would get somewhere!"

"Alright pull on three, 1, 2, 3. Pull!"

"Ow, guys! Guys! Don't rip it!"

"Camila you need less of an ass and this would be easier."

I smiled to myself. They were putting on Camila's Tech suit, clearly not getting anywhere.

"Camilla!" I shouted in a sing song tone.

"What!" She shouted back behind the door clearly exhausted from trying to get the suit on.

"Coach wants you!" I shouted again

"Tell coach to kiss his ass!"

"Camilla!" I could hear all three girls shout.

Camilla was obviously frustrated by the suit and was taking it out on everyone, even coach. Suddently, infront of me the door swung open violently.

"Cam!" Kennedy shouted clearly alarms by her opening the door.

Infornt of me stood Cam, her tech suit only half way on and her towel pressed against her breast, covering them. I avoided eye contact and looked at the door. Suddenly the silver handle became very interesting.

"Look, I'm almost done. Tell coach 10 more minutes." She stated still upset.

"Cam they are going to start the meet in 10 minutes." I stated my gaze still on the door handle.

"Alright, alright." She said closing the door.

Behind the door I could hear Kennedys muffled swears at Cam before the door opened again with Cam fully dressed in her red and black Tech.

"Happy?" She questioned in more of a joking tone, but still annoyed.

"Very." I stated readjusting the clip board under my arm still a bit uncomfortable.

Me, Cam, Leah, Kennedy, and Zoey turned around ready to head out onto the pool deck, but while turning I ran into something hard. More like someone.

"Hey Luke."