Chapter 12: I Don't Bite

Start from the beginning

"I was talking to...to..." I wanted to say on the phone but that was impossible "Flame," I answered hastily I tried covering up "He can build us gadgets that won't attr-"

Asia sat on the fence so still that I didn't notice nor sense her, and the fact that I didn't made me lose my train of thought "Why are you explaining yourself?" She asked me

"Tsk," she was right I looked at Thalia and Annabeth who was being  unusually quiet. Asia was right why the hell was I standing here explaining to them my business? "Listen princess," I addressed Thalia and she glared at me "Don't worry about what doesn't concern you, for instance, Omega? Doesn't concern you. Who I was or was not speaking to isn't any of your concern."

Annabeth shook her head "She wasn't trying to come off as nosy, it's just that she felt responsible-" Her words were cut short by the way my head snapped at her "Well you should, you both should. Now do me a solid and leave and don't bother Omega you won't find any answers with him." She looked at me her grey eyes calculating "Okay." She conceded she held her hands up.

Satisfied I walked away and looked back at the fence Asia wasn't there anymore. I needed to talk strategy and understand how bad the Tartarus situation is. I looked at the cabin where Chiron sat outside talking to campers "Might as well start there." I decided as I walked towards him.

Annabeth POV

"Thalia, what did you do?" I asked with a raised brow as we watched Alpha walk away
"I actually shot him with a shit ton of tranquilizer," she said chuckling "You said they were all mysterious and you wanted answers well here's our chance," she gestured towards the entrance "After you,"

Smiling at her I took one step in "Don't mind if I do,"

The infirmary or better yet their infirmary was extremely large, how did they manage to bring all these supplies with them?

Thalia grabbed the clipboard "What the hell?" She exclaimed with frustration, I turned to face her "What?"
"I can't read this!" She scowls her blue eyes glaring over the piece of paper. Holding my hand out patiently she handed me the clipboard "I-It says here that the wound is completely healed-"
"Even I could've told you that," said Thalia with an eye roll as she walks around the place examining the supplies that they had.

"He's right handed," I continued reading occasionally blinking and squinting because despite me being a child of Athena I'm still technically dyslexic like every other demigod here. While lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that Thalia was now hovering over the body of the one who called himself Omega.

Thud! Thud! Thud!

Startled I looked up to see Thalia hitting the soldier's chest.
"Thalia stop that," I warned
"Or what?" She says as she looks at me from his bedside "It's not like he could feel it."

Percy POV

If only Thalia knew how wrong she was.  I was outside my body and I couldn't figure out how to go back in, I must have left it the minute I lost consciousness in the woods. Though I wasn't in my body, the connection is still strong so when she hit my chest it startled me and then hurt a bit because she hit me some more after calling me a weirdo alien.

I sighed and looked around "Hello?" I called out "So how do I get back in my body?" I asked "Can anybody hear me?" I yelled louder "Someone help me! I don't know how I-" I paused that was a lie, I astral projected a couple of times and had out of body experiences on other planets so this wasn't new but still somehow felt on edge.

"Take off his hood?" Asked Thalia causing me to whip around. Annabeth shrugged and set the clipboard down "Yeah actually, I have my suspicion on his identity maybe." Thalia laughed a hearty laugh "You don't think this prick is Percy do you?" She laughed more and when Annabeth didn't join her it quickly ceased "Seriously Annabeth, you can't really think it's Percy, even you said it, no matter whatever happened between you two Percy would never leave and guess what he did."
"Not by choice!" Annabeth said quickly
"Well I'm glad you remembered that," snapped Thalia