1.

A/N: I'm sorry but I changed my mind on the character 😭😂

Kiana took a deep breath as she walked out from her en-suite dressed in a satin lounge set. She tied the string on her shorts as her doorbell went off.

"I'm coming!" She called out.

Kiana quickly grabbed her matching robe to put on as she quickly ran to answer the door. She whipped the door open, and rolled her eyes at the site of none other than her best friends, Pete Davidson and Colson "Kells" Baker.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Pete snorted as he practically barged in, with his hands in the front pocket of the oversized sweater he was wearing.

"Nice bonnet." Colson smirked as he followed Pete, and tucked the remainder of his joint behind his ear.

Kiana ripped it off her head and let her almost auburn braids down, as her brown cheeks flushed red.

She tucked one side behind her ear as she closed the door, and followed them.

"Did you lie to me when you said you had a lot of shit to do today?" Pete raised his eyebrows at Kiana in a comedic manner.

"Shut up, I just got showered again, I was out working all morning." She smiled.

"What about you guys, what have you been up to today?" She breathed out as she plopped down on the sofa between them.

"Sex and weed for breakfast, and theeeenn...I got dressed?" Colson shrugged looking quite pleased with himself.

"If only we could all wake up next to Megan Fox every morning." Kiana sighed dramatically.

Pete chuckled, as Colson playfully pushed Kiana's head.

"I've been bored as shit, if you guys even cared, annnddd I came here with a plan." Pete smirked.

"What plan?..." She rolled her eyes.

"To invite you to a party." He answered.

"I don't party." Kiana said with with a straight face.

"I've known you since you were a teenager, yes you do" he nudged her playfully.

"I've never even seen her drunk." Colson raised his eyebrows, as he pulled his joint from his ear and lit it back up.

"She's been playing the good girl for the past few years." Pete sighed.

"She has a name." Kiana tapped both boys lightly.

"Anyways I do actually go out."  She pouted.

"Having a glass of wine at your friends house is not going out, and going to events to network is not going out." Pete shot a concerned look her way.

"Dude are you like 40?" Colson snorted, as he coughed a little and took another puff.

"Stop bullying meeeee, I hate you guys." Kiana whined, as she took a hit when Colson gestured If she wanted some.

"Hate you too." Colson smiled.

"Just let go for one night." Pete pouted, as Kiana passed the joint to him.

"C'mon KiKi You work harder than both of us put together." Colson mirrored Pete's expression and pouted a little.

"Ok stop with the Ocean eyes, and you stop pouting those lips." She groaned.

There was a moment of silence, but the boys didn't avert their eyes from her, practically looking into her soul, as she glanced back and forth between them.

"Fine, when is it?" She finally said as she huffed a little.

"Tonight." Pete said as he took the last puff of the j and placed it on the table in-front of him.

"My place" Colson smirked.

"Of course it is." Kiana shook her head and chuckled.

"Well, go pick out an outfit for tonight!" Colson said after another moment of silence.

Kiana rolled her eyes again and dragged her feet along the floor a little as she made her way to her closet.

"Do I have to-"

"Yes, yes you do" Pete cut in.

Kiana groaned at the thought of babysitting the two boys when they were drunk.

She wasn't perfect but the last couple of years had seen a change in Kiana, it had also sucked the fun out of her life, maybe it was time to start living again...