XXVI. The Lost Family And A Request

Tommy hugged Clementine once more before placing a kiss on her forehead and waving sadly as he walked out of the door, leaving his daughter alone in the house. He knew she would be fine, but he didn't want to leave her. He had also told her that if something happened, she should go outside and someone would help her.

Aphmau had returned with bad news and a new friend. Now she, Vlyad, Laurance, Aaron, Katelyn, Travis and Tommy were going to head to the Nahakra Village to go after Levin, Malachi and Zoey, who had been kidnapped by Michi.

The group was sitting in the ship, which kept going along with the huge waves. Tommy kept looking at the sea as the waves kept hitting the ship.

Nahakra village was right next to O'Khasis, which was kinda creeping out everyone. Most of their group had already visited O'Khasis, but Aphmau and Tommy hadn't ever been there. But then there were people like Vlyad and Katelyn, who had lived there for years.

After hours in the ship they finally docked. Tommy ran away to the village as soon as the boat had been check by the village's guards. He wanted to see the place better.

He quickly learned that there was a huge forest behind the village that apparently covered a huge part of the region. The village was also full of thieves, but Tommy didn't let a single one sneak on him and even helped others who were getting pickpocketed by the thieves.

Aphmau had managed to disappear when the group met again to go look for a place where to stay, but Tommy was positive she was safe and doing something important. Also Aaron has gone somewhere and Vlyad didn't seem to be anywhere to be found either.

Tommy decided to find his way to the forest since it looked like a good place to stay in because it was dark and Tommy had gotten addicted to darkness.

Tommy sat down on a rock and began looking around him. The shadows were fully covering him and it made him feel safe. The forest seemed to be hiding something and Tommy was positive that deep there was someone taking care of it. It wasn't like a normal forest, nothing like Tommy had ever seen before, but it didn't really matter in this situation. He didn't care if the forest wasn't safe because he felt safe anyways.

Tommy didn't know how long time had passed from their arrival when he saw the others ran into the forest as the Nahakra Village was full of terrified screaming.

"Tommy! Thank Irene you're safe!" Aphmau exclaimed and wrapped her arms tightly around her son.

"Don't worry mum, I'm alright," Tommy hummed and hugged her back.

"Tu'La is attacking O'Khasis.. They came to their docs with huge ships and they're absolutely destroying our regions powerhouse..." Aphmau explained quietly, but seriously. "We have to try and escape through this huge forest because they've already come to the Nahakra Village's docs," She continued.

"Alright," Tommy nodded and began following the group deeper into the forest to escape from the screaming of the innocent villagers.

The trip through the forest ended to Meteli where Aphmau and Laurance ended up finding Levin, Malachi and Zoey. Of course it didn't go so simply. Aphmau and a random old man they found managed to find the forest's witch, who helped her get rid of the Meif'wa-curse and led the whole group out of her forest. Outside of Meteli Aphmau and Laurance ran to some problems with bandits, but they give the lost family members back as soon as they saw Aphmau's wings. Now Levin, Malachi and Zoey were all peacefully sleeping in Cadenza's house.

Tommy was waiting downstairs for his family to wake up while Aphmau was outside speaking with Cadenza.

He decided that it was a perfect change to write another letter for Tubbo.