Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Eva." I hugged the woman at the door. She was my daddy's friend and actually very nice to me.

"Anything for you Mya." She kissed the top of my head. "I have to go , see you later love."

She closed the door and daddy looked between me and Alisha.

"My two beautiful daughters home with me." He smiled. "Come I have something for you two." He walked up the stairs and Alisha walked to me grabbing my hand and we followed him up the stairs.

"I missed you Mya."

"I missed you too Alisha."

We walked into daddies room and stood beside him as he dug in the drawers. "Close your eyes."

We did as he said and something cold latched around my wrist I wanted to see it so bad. "Okay."

I opened my eyes and looked down at my wrist it was beautiful. It was gold my name in the middle. Around the top words in a different language. I don't know what it says.

"Come on guys who wants ice cream?" He asked with a big smile in his face. Me and Alisha skipped happily behind him as we sat in the back seat of the car. Admiring each others bracelet. Hers looked just like mine.

We went into the ice cream shop and ate ice cream. Then we got back in the car and went home. Alisha's bags were brought into my room. We had a sleep over.

"Cadets we have training in the morning get some sleep." I giggled now I have a partner to train with.

He walked over to us kissing our foreheads then he cracked the door and went into his room.

"Training Mya? " Alisha asked

"It's why I was Cadet Mya. " I giggled. "It's how we spend our weekends with defending ourselves and listening to his stories of the war and then watch a movie and sleep it's fun actually."

"Can't wait." She shrieked.

"GoodNight Girls." Daddy yelled and we giggled.

"Night Daddy" We yelled to him.

It's good to have my sister back. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

* * *

My eyes flying open. I took a deep breath and leveled my breathing. Turning over to see that Chase is still asleep with his arm securely wrapped around my waist. I untangled my hand from his and slowly moved his arm so I didn't wake him. I got out of the bed and went to my book bag in the closet .

I emptied my bag on the couch rummaging through the letters and books and trinkets and rings that I've gotten over the yearsaazzs. I moved a piece of paper and the bracelet came into my view. I put it into my bra and bagged everything else and put the bag back inside the closet. Seeing my phone flashing on the dresser I picked it up.

It was 5:30 classes don't start for another two hours. It was a missed call. I didn't recognize the number but I called the number back.

"Mya? " I didn't recognize the voice either.

"Who's asking?"

"Right now that doesn't matter. Your mother she's gone insane she's been hurting people and herself."