In Hot Water

Steam had filled the bathroom. The temperature in here compared to the temperature outside, I'm sure this felt heavenly for Leila.

My hands sneak up from her hips to plant firmly at her waist, making her jump from the sudden chill of my cold hands. A chuckle escaped my lips as I lean down over her shoulder to press a kiss to the skin of her neck.

Hot water rained down across our conjoined skin.

She sighs genuine content in my ear, leaning against the front of my body. I listen to her heartbeat and blood flow faster through her veins as I move my kisses farther down her neck and shoulder.

I sigh as I pull away eventually. "Hey" I whisper.

She huffed a chuckle. "Hi" She says.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Parched. And exhausted" She admits as she turned to face me, wrapping her arms around the back of my neck to hold me close.

A smile as "Are they asleep?" She asks.

"Both passed out a long time ago. It's been a long day for them" I answer.

"Long day for all of us" She says, closing her eyes and resting her head on my shoulder.

Her heartbeat slowed.

"We could've died today" She says suddenly after some time in silence. I couldn't find a way to respond. She was right.

The sky turned a dark crimson red hue. A brilliant light showed around a demonic like creature. One that spewed out Four Horsemen of John.

The Four Horsemen of John attack every being in sight, human or vampire. I subtly pull Leila's small body into my side, never looking away from the horrid creature. "Ah! Here comes the interesting part! Let's watch, shall we?" Ferid announces.

"Yeah. We could've" I sigh.

I had the upper hand. I swung my sword down at her just as she swung her hand for my arm. The limb came clean off with no pain and shit tons of blood. My sword fell to the ground with it.

I quickly reach down and snatch it from the torn off limb, taking it in my left hand and preparing for some sort of defense. "I'm not done yet!" I announce before she suddenly jumped on my back, grabbing my chin and the top of my head. "Really? Because I beg to differ" She announced before she turned my head sharp and quick.

My world became dark and I fell unconscious.

Hot water warmed my hands as I slowly slid my arms around her waist in a gentle hug, pulling her body even closer. "But you know I wouldn't let that happen" I say.

"I know...I'm just afraid of leaving Emelisse and Prim alone" She hums. Of course she's afraid of repeating her past with her children now. It's understandable.

But I wouldn't let that fear come to be.

I press a kiss to her neck again. "It won't happen Leila." I promise. She hummed quietly before she took in a deep breath, raking her fingers through my hair as she pulled my head closer to her skin. 

I press another kiss to her skin, this one with lust and occasional bites imbedded.

Another content sigh rolled off her tongue with my name after it. I groan against her skin, forcing a bruising grip to her wrist to keep myself from going any farther too fast.

How is she doing that with a simple call of my name?

"God. What are you doing to me Leila?" I ask in a hushed whisper.

In my chest, I felt intense lust and greed towards her the way a normal vampire would towards our diet. I want her. I need her. I crave her body more than anything.

I've never felt such emotion this strongly since before I became a vampire. This woman is doing something to me and has been for a while. I'm not sure what it is but I'm not against it either.

"I love you Crowley" She moans quietly. The instant I heard it, the urge to take her with force won.

What little restraint I had left was shattered as soon as those words came from her lips.

Before I could think, I reach down and grab both of her legs, lifting her with ease to wrap both legs around my waist.

Hot water poured down my back as I press her against the cold tiled shower wall. "I need you Leila" I say. She nods, giving her permission.

Hot water poured down my back as I fulfill my growing need for her.

***

"Leila?" I ask. My voice echoed as I peer around the room I was in. From my hazy memory, I recognize it to be the common room of the cathedral as to which the Templars used.

"So you finally decided to betroth your beloved I see" a voice suddenly states.

I whirl around to find where it came from, finding a familiar man that appears to be my physical age. Blonde hair and green eyes. Victor Roleine, a knight of the same rank as me.

One of my closest friends as a human.

"Beauty of a woman. You broke that oath of chastity you were hellbent on preserving for her. I'm proud of you Crowley" He admits with a chuckle.

"Boy must she love you." Another voice admits, one that I know all too well from my days as a human.

Gilbert Chartes. I turn to find his piercing blue eyes and strikingly blonde hair. A deceiving smile covered his lips. He and I were both considered to be the grand Master of the Templars. He was more hellbent on getting me the position rather than for himself.

"She loves you enough to have that bastard child with you, that's for sure. What kind of crazy being would have a child with a monster such as yourself, huh?" He says.

"And she still remains, believing that a cold hearted blood sucker like you actually loves her" Another voice, one that struck sincerely close to home admits. "Jose" I mumble as I turn to find the 15 year old aide.

"Its hilarious. You believing that you aren't a danger to her and that thing you call your child." Jose admits.

A hand grabbed my shoulder and Victor's voice says "You're in hot water now Crowley, boy" with a laugh.

And there suddenly, sitting on the ground in front of me was Leila. A weak and weary smile covered her beautiful features.

Her usual warm crimson eyes were cold with disappointment.

She wore a wedding gown. The neckline of it was covered in blood.

Her blood.

I feel my face drop as Gilbert and Jose approach either side of her, offering hands to help her up. "She'll die because of you" Victor yells from behind me.

"I love you Crowley" She admits.

"Crowley. Crowley!" Her voice says. I feel my eyes snap open.

In the dark room, I see a look of worry cover her features and suddenly my racing heart relaxes. Her hair was still damp and she was without clothes.

I went to sleep to pass the time. I dreamed. What a horrible dream.

"Are you okay?" She asks, gently running her fingers through my hair. I sigh, closing my eyes as I try to even my breaths.

"Yeah. I'm okay" I say before I sigh again. "God. I love you" I admit, reaching out for her warm hand.