chapter 15

Saturday night Hawk picked up Gina and took her to the roller-rink.
"I have a secret..." Gina whispered to Hawk.
"What?"
"I'm so bad at rollerskating," Gina fake cried.
"It's alright Princess, I am a pro so I'll catch you if you fall."

Once they were inside the rink, Hawk realized Gina wasn't exaggerating. She was constantly falling down.
"Your knees are going to be bruised later!" Hawk taunted.

Hawk was usually able to catch her until at one point she started skating and couldn't stop. She didn't stop until she ran into a person and they both fell to the floor.
Gina was awkwardly in the person's lap and was already apologizing.
"I'm so sorry! I've literally been falling all night, are you okay!?"

She heard a soft chuckle come from the person she crashed into, "Yeah, I'm alright."
Gina looked at the boy she fell on and saw that it was Oliver, the new boy.
Immediately, she started blushing because of how attractive she found him.

But immediately afterwards she got mad at herself for allowing to blush at his face. She quickly tried to stand up but couldn't find her balance. Oliver who was already standing up reached his arm out and Gina had no choice but to grab it.

Oliver who found her cute asked her if she came with anyone.
"Uh, yeah. I did. I came with my... boyfriend," she struggled to get the last word out.
Oliver felt a wave of disappointment wash over him but he tried not to let it show. "Wow okay, have fun then!" and Oliver gave a small smile.

Gina turned around to find Hawk with an angry expression on his face.
"He's new to our school." Gina told him trying to seem as nonchalant possible.
"I don't think it's a good idea if you two get too close."
"Okay. No need to worry!" Gina forced a smile. "I'm yours."
And Gina meant this, she was totally happy with Hawk but she couldn't help her attraction to Oliver.