chapter 14

so last chapter it was constantly tied between louis and ethan but i was tired of waiting so im going to go with louis since i feel like he will fit the new character i have.
his name is oliver and he will be the new kid!

p.s i'm disappointed none of y'all chose cameron monaghan😮 the #1 hot babe

Hawk and Gina walked to biology together, hand in hand.
"What do you want to do this weekend? You're not busy right?" Hawk asked.
"No, I'm not," Gina grinned.
"Alright good, let's go to the rink."
"The roller-rink?"
Hawk nodded.

Once they were in class, they took their seats which were now right next to each other. Hawk stretched his arm around Gina while Gina talked to Moon behind her.

As Gina looked behind her, she noticed an unfamiliar face. As she studied it, she realized she never saw him at school. "Hey Moon, is he new?"
Moon turned around to look at him, "Oh, I think he is. I should go talk to him to make sure he's not nervous!"
Gina nodded with a smile and faced back forward.

As she and Hawk conversed, she looked back a couple times to see how Moon and the new kid's conversation was going.
Wow he's.. attractive, Gina thought.
But when Hawk squeezed her hand, she realized that however cute the new kid was didn't matter.

When class was over, Gina made her way to Moon as soon as Hawk was gone.
"So what did you find out about the new kid?"
"Oh, his name is Oliver and he's pretty sweet."
"Cool," Gina didn't know what to say.

After school was over, Hawk drove Gina to his karate practice.
"I'm excited to see you in action today!"
"Yeah, I'm pretty good. Ask Miguel, I beat him up all the time."

"Is this your girlfriend Hawk? We don't offer free trials so either you stay and pay or get the hell out." Johnny said looking unbothered.
Hawk looked at Miguel with a help-me-out look on his face.

"Uh Sensei, what if Gina controls like a Cobra Kai social media page? You always said we need more people and this is a good way." Miguel told Johnny.
"We already have one, I run it."
Hawk interrupted, "Yeah Sensei, no offense but there's only like 20 followers and that's just the people who already joined.."
"Alright fine, are you any good?" Johnny asked Gina.
"Uh yeah. I'm sure I can help out your business a lot," Gina tried her best to look confident.

So now Gina was allowed to stay free at the dojo and took her best pictures of the members.
After karate practice ended, Gina showed Johnny the pictures she took, "I'll probably post these later today!"
"Make sure you use those hashbrowns! Like hashbrown Cobra Kai."
Gina stifled a laugh, "Yeah, I definitely will don't worry."