chapter 3

the plot thickens😈anyways hopefully the next chapters don't come off as cheesy but yk what sometimes cheesy things are good🙄if you guys have anything you would like to see incorporated into the story then lmk. if i don't get any suggestions then i'll take it as a compliment😅

"Hey G, bad news my family is leaving to France earlier than we thought🤪Good luck sorry i left you all alone xoxo yas"
"Did she really just.." Gina whispered under her breath at her locker. She walked into bio right before the late bell rang then went to her regular seat next to Moon.

All of a sudden Gina notices that there's a new student in Eli's usual seat which was convienently right in front of her. She stiffled her laugh at the new kid's hair which was a blue mohawk. "He's so alt Moon I bet he listens to panic at the disco" Gina snickered not at all lowering her voice. Hawk and Miguel overheard and turned around to face her. "Oh hey Gina.. Do we have a problem?" Hawk inquired while smirking. Gina stared at Hawk nonplussed for a second. "Do we have a problem? What happened to you Moscowitz?" she said with her furrowed brows. "First of all, it's Hawk now. Second of all, I flipped the script princess, you should try it with your attitude" Hawk replied. "No I don't think I will" Gina said trying her best to not let her guard down.

"Who does he think he is now that he does karate? Last time I checked that was the dumbest sport, if it's even considered a sport..." Gina vented to Moon. "I don't know Gina, things are changing now and especially with Yasmine gone. I mean I kind of like it, we just need to accept each other!"
"Are you on something Moon? Do you need meds?" Gina joked.

Hawk, Miguel, and Demetri walked the halls with this newfound confidence. "Someone needs to humble her.. I wouldn't mind getting revenge after all these years of humiliation she's inflicted on me." Hawk said. Then the trio saw a Valentine's day poster with the contents that said you could send someone a gift and leave a note, anonymous or not. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Woim?" Demetri said mischievously. "It's perfect and I know she's into that romance crap cus I saw her checking out 'What The Maniac Wants' at the library." Hawk told them. "Wait isn't is it that one creepy romance novel.. I'm pretty sure I saw my mom reading that" Miguel said. "Yeah and then right when she falls in my talons that's when I break her, metaphorically speaking of course.." Hawk awkwardly said. Demetri chuckled, "When she falls in your talons? First of all the talons do the snatching". Hawk pressed his lips together.