chapter 10

just want to add i appreciate when y'all interact with the story so ty to those who be flattering me😩😍

"dear woody, i'm gunna call you woody since i don't know your name. you want to know what scares me? well not finding love scares me. my parents don't love each other and it's mentally draining to live with them. i would cry if that's how my life turned out. what ab you woody?"

"Do you think Gina's hot?" Hawk asked Miguel during math. "Yeah, why? Rethinking everything?" Miguel responded.
"I mean I always found her.. attractive I guess but she has a bad personality so she kinda ruined that for herself" Hawk said.

They were in biology when their teacher announced they would be going on a field trip. "Now I am going to have two leaders since I am not an octopus, I won't be able to watch all of you guys at once. Gina and Hawk, you guys will be the student chaperones."

Gina's eyes widened and Hawk slapped his forehead. "Why do we both have to be top students!" Hawk thought to himself.
Gina turned to her left to avoid Hawk's gaze as he turned around to see her reaction to the news. "Damn it he saw my side profile!" Gina said in her head.

They would be heading to Malibu to study the ocean, and would be staying for a week. "It's a two hour drive taking the bus and we will be leaving Monday of next week so bring your permission slips by Thursday!" their teacher explained, "Gina and Hawk, you two will sit together on the bus ride there and back; you will also be sharing a cabin."
"Um, isn't that like kind of innapropriate?!" Gina said.
"Don't worry you guys will have separate rooms" the teacher assured them.
"Still feel weird about it" Hawk whispered to Miguel.

It was Monday and since they were leaving at 7 am, the library wasn't open which means Hawk couldn't leave his response. He told himself that he would worry about that later.

Gina and Hawk sat in the very front of the bus together. Neither of them were looking forward to this ride and didn't plan on talking to each other during it. Gina put on her headphones and started watching Shameless. Hawk put on his headphones and watched karate clips on Youtube.

At one point, Gina started laughing while watching an episode and Hawk shifted his eyes over to her screen. "What if she's facetiming with a boy.." he thought to himself. He found that she was watching a show that he happened to share a love for as well. He began watching it with her trying to be discreet but Gina could see in the reflection of her phone that he was engaged.

"Have you seen it before?" she asked. "Uh yeah, it's one of my favorites" Hawk replied.
"Who's your favorite character?"
"Hmm, maybe Fiona. Who's yours?" Hawk asked. "Well.. maybe Lip."
"Lip? He's literally a douche bag!"
"Okay well he's hot so it doesn't even matter!" Gina defended.
"Oh so you like hot and douchey guys?" Hawk said while smirking.
"Umm, yeah.. I guess I do.." Gina smiled while trying to hide the fact she was blushing. They got along for the rest of the car ride discussing the show and arguing over their difference in opinions.

Gina then got a text from Sam that said, "Gina why do I hear you laughing🤨😉"
Hawk then got a text from Miguel that said, "Y'all seem to be having a good time😏💋"
They both turned around and saw that Sam and Miguel were sharing a seat and rolled their eyes. "They're so stupid I swear" Gina chuckled.

Once the bus ride was over, Gina and Hawk were the first ones to exit. Hawk held Gina's hand to help her make her way down the steps and he tried to play it off as if his hand wasn't suddenly persperating.

Their cabin had two different rooms but a door to connect that connected the two. They each put their belongings down and got settled in.

Their biology teacher knocked on the cabin door and Gina made her way to Hawk's room because that's where the main entrance was, hence that the teacher would be there. Their teacher explained how they can leave whenever they want after school hours because of their student chaperone special privileges.

After the teacher left Gina didn't leave Hawk's room so that she could invite him to get ice cream with her; He accepted.

"I will get a banana split with extra cherries" Gina told the employee. "The vanilla ice cream for me. And in a cone" Hawk said.

Gina got out her wallet to pay but Hawk insisted that he pay for them. They finished their food and as they headed back Gina said, "Honestly why can't we ever get along? Like we're fine now but we always end up hating each other."
Hawk wondered the same thing. "Don't know.." he replied.

songs⁉️lmk😑