Chapter 14 - Excite

Daichi and Suga lay cuddling on the bed when they first heard it. "Ahh Hajime" they could hear the bed creaking, the moaning and then it abruptly stopped. " I'll just be a minute Daichi, I think someone needs a little assistance". Suga got up off the bed and took something out of a large set of drawers and knocked on the door that connected to Kawa's bedroom.

Kawa answered the door with only a bed sheet around him and Daichi could see from the other side of the room that he was blushing furiously.

What Suga didn't know was that the noises from the other room had really affected Daichi, he was really turned on and when Suga shut the door and turned around to face the other boy he was forcefully pinned against the wall.

Suga looked at Daichi wide eyed but grabbed Daichi's shirt and pulled him closer and their lips met

Suga looked at Daichi wide eyed but grabbed Daichi's shirt and pulled him closer and their lips met. The pace was feverish as Suga lifted Daichi's shirt and pulled it over his head. Daichi removed the grey haired boys shirt and pushed his tongue into his mouth.

Without warning Suga jumped up and wrapped his legs around Daichi's waist. Both boys were panting and gasping as their tongues explored each others mouth and their hands wandered over each other's bodies.

Daichi walked over to the bed and threw Suga onto it, the lust was apparent and both boys knew it. Suga sat up on the bed and pulled the standing Daichi in between his legs with the dark haired boys crotch at face height. Suga pulled down Daichi's trousers and boxers down in one fast movement. The sudden coldness made Daichi gasp as Suga pulled him closer with one hand on his ass and the other on his member.

Suga licked from the base to the tip looking Daichi in the eye the whole time. "Oh my God Suga, you are so hot", the dark haired boy gasped. With that Suga started swirling his tongue around the tip and then started to nibble the end. Daichi was so close to losing it. No one had ever made him feel so good so quickly, the grey haired boy started sucking with all his might and groaning which was causing vibrations on the larger boys member. It was all over with within a few minutes.

Daichi was a little embarrassed but Suga just grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. Both of them were completely undressed by now and Suga made his way into the shower whilst kissing Daichi deeply. Once the water started running Daichi spun Suga around so that the grey haired boys chest was on the cold tiled wall whilst Daichi was behind him.

The taller boy put one hand on Suga's shoulder and one around his waist and began kissing his neck. Suga could feel Daichi's body right behind him nearly touching him and it was driving him crazy. He tried to turn to face the dark haired boy but Daichi pushed against him so that it was impossible to do that. He then reached around and ran his hands over Suga's chest and ran the other one down and grasped his manhood. He began to slowly move his hand up and down. Suga moaned loudly "Daichi, please faster".

Dachi stopped and moved his hand away so Suga gave a loud groan. However he then felt the other boy softly rub a finger around his rim and then push it in, "argh", he screamed. "I'm so sorry Suga do you want me to stop". "No, he replied, put another one in". Daichi did what he was asked. Suga began to moan louder, " Daichi please, I want you inside me now" "Whatever you want baby, he replied. With that he removed his fingers and pushed in slowly.

The dark haired boy sped up and began to hit Suga's prostate head on over and over. "Ah Daichi, yes there, don't stop". The grey haired boys head leant back onto the other boys shoulder and his eyes rolled back. "Oh God, oh fuck Daichi Ahh ahh" he shouted and with that he climaxed, followed closely by Daichi.

They showered, got into bed and slept peacefully for the rest of the evening.