Chapter 7 - Getting to know you

For the next hour everyone sat as a group just talking about random things in general. Bokuto and Akaashi both had a permanent pink blush to their cheeks when they conversed with each other until Bokuto decided to make a move.

I.R.L

BOKUTO - Akaashi would you like to have a walk around the club with me? We could people watch for a little while and I'd like to talk to you and be able to hear your responses.

AKAASHI - Yes Bokuto san I would like that very much

Bokuto held his hand out to Akaashi and helped him up. Akaashi thought that Bokuto only did this to help him up but he didn't show any signs of letting go even when they began walking away from the group.

W

W

Whilst walking around the couple noticed a separate cocktail area that was quieter than anywhere else in the club. You could get a drink and actually have a conversation  without shouting. The boys found a table next to the window and they could see the impressive Tokyo skyline and noticed how the lights of the city seemed to twinkle and sparkle. Bokuto gasped, realising how beautiful the view was.

BOKUTO - It's absolutely beautiful, isn't it Akaashi?

AKAASHI - Yes, Bokuto san it's breathtaking

BOKUTO - (looking at Akaashi). Yes, you are Akaashi. OHHH I mean it is breathtaking Akaashi. Bokuto blushed profusely

Akaashi giggled and gave Bokuto one of his brightest smiles

AKAASHI - Kenma would love it here. He hates too much noise

BOKUTO - Kuroo would too. Akaashi,why don't we text them and ask them to come here and meet us

AKAASHI - Only if you don't mind Bokuto san

BOKUTO - Akaashi, Kenma is your best friend and Kuroo is mine so I think that it would be nice us all hanging out together

Akaashi texted Kenma and Bokuto texted Kuroo and told them where they were and that they should come over and have some fun

Back with the other boys. Kenma and Kuroo's phones pinged at the same time and they looked at each other and said "Shall we".
The boys stood up arms intertwined and started to walk away from their other friends.

DAICHI - Hey guys where are you going?

KUROO - We just had a text from Bokuto and Akaashi asking if we would like to come over to the cocktail bar that they have found. You guys wanna come.

SUGA - Maybe later, we're fine where we are at the moment but will come and meet you a little later on, he smirked

KENMA - OK, guys we'll see you a little later.

Daichi looked over at Iwa and noticed just how close he and Kawa were next to each other. They were whispering to each other and giggling. Daichi couldn't remember when Iwa had last looked so happy.

He turned around to look at the beautiful guy sat besides him but was met with a pair of lips on his. He pulled away slightly and Suga apologised, " I'm really sorry, I felt like I needed ....Suga was cut off mid flow when Daichi pulled him close and kissed back.

Suga was cut off mid flow when Daichi pulled him close and kissed back