Chapter 5 - Meeting

Bokuto, Kuroo and Daichi were all sat looking around for Iwa. "He's here, Daichi shouted, where the hell  have you been, you only went to the restroom". Bokuto looked super excited, Kuroo and I have found the prettiest 2 guys here, they're amazing and we've decided to go and find them to see if we can get to know them, so come on guys."

"I'm sorry, Iwa said, but we've been invited to go to another table at the other end of the V.I.P section by these two really cute guys and they have 2 friends. I've only seen 2 of them but they are both absolutely gorgeous and seem to be really nice guys. I've said that we would join them for a while".

Kuroo gasped, " How come you didn't even want to come out tonight but you're the one that gets us invited to accompany 4 cute guys."

"Well, iwa explained, I was coming out of the restroom when I saw 2 drunks manhandling this young guy, he was really upset. One of them had him pinned against a wall while the other one was trying to feel him up", " that's horrible, Daichi said, poor guy. What happened next?" Iwa continued, " I punched one and they both ran off but the boy was sobbing so I found his friend with him. While I was there he had a panic attack and I calmed him down". "Your a hero" Bokuto laughed ruffling Iwa's hair.

" We'll come with you and meet them, Kuroo explained, and then we're going to find the cuties from earlier on. Bokuto looked like he was having an aneurism when he saw the guy he likes". "Shut up Kuroo, he's the prettiest guy I've ever seen, he took my breath away", Bokuto pouted.

The boys all got up and sauntered over to where Suga, Kawa, Akaashi and Kenma were sat. Kawa saw Iwa and his smile lit up his entire face. "Iwa you came back, my hero". Iwa was a blushing  mess and sat next to Kawa. Daichi was just behind Iwa and when he sat down he came face to face with the gorgeous Suga. He couldn't catch his breath properly at the sight of the silver haired boy with the beauty spot just under his eye. He didn't realise but the boy was looking at him exactly the same way but Kawa and Iwa had seen it.

 He didn't realise but the boy was looking at him exactly the same way but Kawa and Iwa had seen it