"Nola thinks she's in here for an eating disorder. She deals with her mental illnesses  by reflecting her life into you so she thinks she didn't experience any kind of memories from the incident. You burst her bubble. And that's not a good thing. Do you understand me?"

I didn't hear what that stupid doctor said but the guards almost get me through the door but before they take me I scream:

"You're only still alive because I made a promise!"

Nova let those words go to the back of her head before she turns back to the therapist.

"The incident?"

2 years ago

"I'm home everyone!"

As soon as I put my bag down, Anastasia runs up to me and jumps on my back.
"Argh! I got you, you little monster!"

I tickle her and her childish laugh makes me happy. She soon can't take it anymore and I stop.

"Do you know where Aziel is?" I ask. Looking around the house. Moving around.

"He's not here." I stop. That's weird. "Do you know where he went?"

"Hmmm..." her point finger taps her chin. Acting like she's thinking hard.

"I'll tell you...if you give me 5 dollars."

I scoff. "Damn...I taught you well."
I get her request out of my jeans pocket and look at her happy face when she gets the bill.

"I saw him when George picked me up. He went to the building on the right."

Fuck. Billy's house. Dad's house.

"His eyes looked weird..." she says.
"What?"

"They were...white? Is that even possible?"
Ana adds as a question. Not to me but also to herself.

With those words I drop everything and sprint out of the house. Shit shit shit.

White eyed Aziel, well Akira hasn't showed up in a long time. Why is it here now? Why?
Always ruining every fucking thing.

I sprint harder. Barely breathing. People turning and looking at me. Obviously.

I don't look like the typical i'm-going-for-a-run-person, more like a this-is-an-emergency-so-get-out-of-the-way one.

Luckily the building is right next to the school.
Don't know if he was trying to be a good dad but he wanted to see Ana. Ew.

So he bought a penthouse right next to it.

I open the first door and look at all the names. I don't fucking know what level he's on.

And the fact his name isn't on here, doesn't help. But then I hear it.

A loud male scream. Billy.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" The main door doesn't open so I go around the building hoping for another way in.

The fire exit!