"I think you should consider it Mr. Dalton." One of them suggested.

"I'll think about it."

They talked to Luka who was trying hard to pay attention as I wrote some things down. My sleeves were now rolled up, revealing some of the tattoos on my arms. Thanks to Luka I had quite a few.

Now my arms are mostly covered in ink. Though they're actually not bad.

All the men were discussing things amongst themselves and all I wanted to do is get out of here. I turned to Luka who was staring at me immensely.

"Luka, you're creeping me out," I said and he snaps out of his thoughts.

He cleared his throat. "Sorry thinking. Oh and don't look now but there's a beautiful girl staring at you." Luka nudges his head towards her.

"Why tell me if I'm going to look- wow." She was indeed beautiful. Curled hair, eyes that you can immediately get lost in, and a sexy smile playing at her lips. Her black dress stopped short just above her knees, showing her long legs.

Damn.

How come I didn't notice her before?

She was hard not to stare at. I smirk receiving a smile back. Her cheeks turned red the minute I looked at her. I have to admit, I usually don't admire girls for this long but this one caught my eye.

The things I would do-

"Earth to Elliot!" Luka snaps his fingers in my face. "You've been staring at her for five minutes now. Please don't tell me you're fantasizing about her man."

"Luka, you're an absolute idiot. Of course, I wasn't." Don't tell him.

"I think you should go up to her. Say some pick-up lines and you're absolutely golden."

"I'm not going say any pick-up lines. She's going to think I'm crazy."

Luka laughed loudly. "Then she might be right about that one."

I give him a stare and look back at the girl. She was talking to her friend who looked familiar. I know I've seen her before.

"Luka," I give him a nudge. "Doesn't the girl next to her seem familiar?"

He shrugged. "Mmm, nope but she's is drop-dead gorgeous I'll say that!"

What a way with words.

If I'm not going crazy, I know for a fact that girl looks like Ember Knight. It might actually be her but I don't know. We were actually good friends in college.

Brown hair and blue eyes. So that might mean the girl next to her has to be-

Fucking Serena Brown.

Again, chances are I could be completely wrong but I'm definitely sure it's her now. She looks completely different from the last time I saw her which was almost four years ago. On graduation day where I was happy that I wouldn't have to see Serena again.

Fuck. Has it really been that long?

The businessmen said their goodbyes leaving me and Luka alone at the table. I told them I would call them back if I considered their offer however that wasn't going to happen sooner or later.

I continued to stare at Serena who now paid no attention to me anymore. Me and her, well there's a lot to say about that. Long story short, both of us have hated each other since the beginning of college. No, we never dated.

Kind of wondering if she was still with that douchebag.

"Adams."

"Dalton."