I wish that sleep had come as easy for me as it came for him, but I couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened between us tonight. I felt as though Austin was trying to convince me that the way I was feeling was unacceptable and I needed to just completely forget about everything that he had done to me and throw all of my trust at him with open arms. Sure we talked about everything, we apologized and I even admitted that I was wrong but then it was how we had sex after everything happened. It almost made me feel like our conversation was the antiseptic that you put on top of a brush burn that a child gets and that sex was like the band-aid, keeping out all of the bad things until the wound healed and you took the band-aid off exposing your skin to the possibility of something bad happening again. 

I know that I needed to change my thought process just a little if I wanted this to work, and I know that I had to give him some sort of my trust if this was truly going to work. I was going to try, I really was but the one thing I was not going to do was push all of the bad things he has ever done to me away. I loved Austin, I loved him so much there was no question about that. And I knew that this is where I was meant to be despite everything, but now the big question was just how long was I meant to be here? And who was the one that was going to make that decision?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up around six, gently pressing my lips against Austin's shoulders before making my way down his neck, stopping just above his collar bone as I slowly started sucking and nipping at the spot that he loved, small groans leaving his lips as he started to wake slowly from his slumber. I slowly pushed him over on his back, my body straddling his as I started kissing down his stomach, his hands barely grazing against my back as I felt his dick start to twitch between his legs. 

My mouth made a beeline to his hardened dick, my hand wrapping around it as I slowly lowered my mouth down his entire length, a low groan leaving his lips as he immediately grabbed for fistfuls of my hair. I started bobbing my head quickly on him, my tongue pressing hard against his sensitive vein, my name floating from between his lips as I felt him grow in my mouth. 

"Fuck Charlotte, can you get on your hands and knees for me baby girl" he said, his request making my walls clench as I loved feeling him inside of me this way. 

I pulled my mouth slowly off of him with a loud pop, my tongue escaping my mouth as it started to slowly lick at my red and swollen lips. I quickly spun around so my backside was facing him, my gaze staring at him over my shoulder as I positioned myself perfectly on all fours in front of him. He slowly got himself up as he crawled towards me, his lips pressing against the soft skin of my ass before he pulled away slowly. 

"Just one taste baby girl" he said in a low rasp, the tone making my body quiver as I felt his tongue start to slowly glide through my slippery folds, working slowly before he started to push it into my throbbing center. 

"Austin" I moaned out, my eyes falling closed and my head drooping down low as I tried to control the string of moans that were leaving my mouth. He pulled from me slowly completely ignoring the spot that I needed him the most, the tip of his dick replacing his tongue as he started to push inside of me slowly. 

"Fuck baby girl, you feel so good" he said as he bottomed out inside me, holding himself there just briefly before he started to move against me, his motions slow as his fingers gripped tightly to my hips. He kept this pace for several minutes, small moans escaping both of our lips as we relished in the pleasure we were both feeling from each other. 

"Austin" I moaned out, the sound of his name leaving my lips causing his dick to twitch inside of me, the tip hitting my sweet spot as I started to shudder around him. "Faster baby please" I begged.