"No way. Look at this thing." Kai exclaimed as we ran onboard. 

"Huh. This looks just like the old Bounty." Kai said and everyone wowed at the new Bounty. 

"They did a wonderful job," Nya said. 

"I agree, Nya." You smiled as you looked around. 

"Let's see what she's capable of. Full speed ahead." Lloyd said, and Zane pulled the lever, but the Bounty went backward. 

"What was that?" Nya asked as she got up. 

"Forwards, Zane. Not backward. Are you okay, y/n?" Lloyd asked you. 

"I'm fine, I held onto the support beam, so I didn't fall." You gave him a thumbs up.

"Someone must have wired the lever wrong." Zane adjusted the sticker and went forward this time. 

"That would explain that." You said. 

TIME SKIP

You were nearing Ninjago City, and nothing seemed to be wrong for now. 

"Uh, guys? I'm picking up a lot of distress calls on UHF." Zane told us. 

"We're too late," Cole said. 

"Maximum speed," Lloyd said and held on to you. 

"Hold on, everyone. Come on, you, unhinged ship. Mmph!" Nya said and kicked the engine, which made the Bounty speed up. 

When we reached the city, we saw black smoke covering it. We also saw people running away from it and evacuating. 

"Over there!" You shouted as you spotted figures trapped within the black smoke. The guys quickly suited and Nya flew to the spot. 

We threw down ladders and ropes for the police to climb. Once the police and police commissioner were onboard, you asked them what was going on, to which they no clue. 

You looked over the edge and saw the guys trying to fight the smoke with their elemental powers, but it did absolutely nothing against it. 

"Nya, get us out of here." You heard Lloyd say, 

"You got it." Nya complied and started to slowly fly away and giving the guys a chance to get on the Bounty. 

"WHA—ah. Uh, guys. Help. It's got me!" You heard Cole shout, and you looked down and saw the smoke had wrapped around his ankle. 

"Lloyd!" You shouted and he knew what you meant. 

"Already on it!" He shouted back and jumped down to help Cole. Lloyd managed to cut the smoke and grab Cole before grabbing a rope and got reeled in. 

"We need to go save some more people," Lloyd said, and we all nodded.

TIME SKIP

We saved as many people as we could find. We gave them tea and asked them about what happened. 

You saw Lloyd standing alone, looking out over Ninjago city, which was now covered in black smoke. 

You laid your hand over his. He didn't move at all, you two just stood there in silence. 

"We hit it with everything we had, and it did nothing. It just went right through it." Kai recalled the events of fighting the black smoke. 

"How are we supposed to fight something like that?" Nya asked us. 

"I-I touched it. It was colder than anything I've ever felt. And there was something inside the cloud. I think it was an Oni." Cole shivered as he recalled the feeling of the smoke grabbing him. 

"Maybe we can't fight it. But I know someone who can." You looked at Lloyd, you didn't even have to ask, because you knew who he meant. 

TIME SKIP

We all arrived at Garmadon's prison call. 

"Well, well. Look who's back." Garmadon's voice ran through the room, it sent shivers down your spine. 

"How do we stop it?" Lloyd didn't hesitate and asked his father. 

"You can't. If you were to enter the darkness, you would succumb to it. The only way to defeat an Oni is with another Oni. You need me." Lord Garmadon explained and walked closer to the glass. 

"Ha, ha, ha. Like that's gonna happen. Ha, ha. That's not gonna happen, is it?" Jay laughed and asked. 

"What choice do we have? Open-cell one." Lloyd shouted, and the cell slowly started to open.