29

Quan Miller

" Mama it don't bite, get off the table." I said to Melanie.

I went and got a dog without Melanie's permission. She's scared of dem but she finna have ta get over it eventually.

" Yea it do. Get it awayyy." She dragged.

" Alright, smokey get ina cage." I told da dog.

" Smokey? You named the fucking dog smokey? The ghetto." Melanie said while getting off the table.

" Stfu fa I get him ta bite dat ass."

" Stop playin." She said bouta get ona table again, causing me to laugh.

" Stupid fuck, ptm. Anyways, we having a movie night with Nova and tae."

" I'm koo widdit as long as we ain't actually watching the movie." I replied.

" No nigga, we actually is gon watch the movie. MOVIE NIGHT, not FUCK NIGHT." She said.

" What if ion wanna watch the movie?"

" Then too bad for you cs i'll just invite sb else, df." She said with a stank face.

" Oh fr? Who?"

" My side nigga." She informed me.

" At least I'm good enough to be da main. He probably get pussy from da side too." I said.

" Shutup." She said laughing. " Finna go take a nap". She continued.

" You just took your nap for the third time today, less than 15 minutes ago." I said confused.

" Okay and? Fourth round we go." She said heading to the room.

I got up and went to the kitchen. Smokey started barking which told me someone was at the door. I opened the door and it was Mercedes.

" You wasn't thinking of knockin? Just wanna finna stand hea?" I questioned.

" Whatever, where's Melanie?"

" What that gotta do witchu?"

" Quan omg, just tell her to come out here. I wanna talk to her." Mercedes said.

" Why cause you finally figured out she was right the whole time?"

" Yes, now call her." She demanded.

" I'm not calling nothing. She told you the next time you show up at her house she was gonna hurt you." I said.

" Shes not, she said it outta anger." She said rolling her eyes. " MELANIE!" She shouted while trying to get in, but I stood in her way.

" Mercedes, leave. You're gonna cause a fight and I'm not gonna stop her."

" MELANIE!!"

" Let her in." I heard Melanie say.

Oh shit. I moved out ha way, and just watched.

" Wtf you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to show up at my house? What don't you get?"

" Melanie, I'm sorry. You were right the whole time I was just too dumb to realize." Mercedes said.

" You came over here to tell me something I already knew. Get out."

" I apologized, can we just go back to normal?" She asked.

" Get out, im not gonna tell you again." Melanie replied.

" Fine, fuck you and your boyfriend." Mercedes continued.

Melanie punched ha in ha stomach, before banging ha head against the wall. She grabbed ha and swung ha down to the floor. She grabbed Mercedes hair and dragged ha all along the floor. She punched ha in ha face and kicked ha one last time.

She went to the kitchen then came back with a knife in her hand. I instantly ran up to Melanie, and took the knife out her hand. Mercedes ran out the house as Melanie try to run after ha . I grabbed ha once again, pulling her back. Once I see Mercedes in her car and out the driveway, I let Melanie go and went to close the door.

" What was that? Don't be bringing out knifes Melanie. Dunno what the hell you think this is."

" I told the bitch I was finna kill ha, I didn't tell you to get in the middle of it." She said.

" I wasn't going to but don't bring a knife out ina fight when it's only you and her. And you was beatin ha ass so I don't know what the point of that was."

" Whatever Quan."

" Yea whatever. Now you can call nova and tae and tell em that we not havin a movie night no more." I said.

" What? Why not?!"

" Because you're not getting awarded for dumb shit."

" Because I pulled out a knife you're gonna sit here and cancel the plans I already made up before this?" She said.

" Ain't that what I just did?" I asked.

She didn't say another word. She went to the room and slammed the door shut.