42

Months later..

Melanie Jones

" You love me, bae?" I asked Quan while laying on him side ways and recording him.

" You know I love your little grumpy ass

" You know I love your little grumpy ass." He said giving me a kiss.

" Ion recall you loving me." I said after I stopped recording.

" Don't play wimme."

" Just a joke baeee. I love you so much, I wanna marry you already, and go on vacation, then I want you to eat my butt." I said.

LMFAO.

" You saying you want me to eat your butt, but you still pregnant." He said.

" So? They coming out some day. It's already past the due date."

" I know, they don't wanna come out." He said.

" They're warm in there." I said.

" They ain't warm, they're in there fighting."

" They ain't violent like you." I said.

" I'm violent? You almost kilt somebody, or did you forget."

" We ain't talking bout me rn." I said. " Gotta use the bathroom." I said getting up.

I felt something leaking and running down my leg as I walked to the bathroom. I stopped walking and looked down.

" Um, bae?" I said.

" What?" Quan said from the bed.

" My water broke or I peed on myself."

He got up immediately and came to check on me.

" What it feel like?" He asked.

" A gush." I said.

" Yeah, your water broke. I'll go get the bag." He said.

" Ion know why you said it like you know how it feel when your water break." I said chuckling.

Contractions immediately started kicking in. They became stronger and more painful then they usually are.

He grabbed me and slowly took me to the car. I sat down as it felt harder to breathe.

" Keep breathing baby." Quan said as he got in, started the car and we went on our way.

" Oh myy." I said holding onto the seat.

" Hang in there, we're almost there." He said.

We got to the hospital, and we found out I wasn't in active labor yet. So I was put to rest on the bed. My water did break but there was still a little that didn't, so they broke the rest.

After a couple hours, it was finally time to push them out after putting me on so many different things.

" Okay, I'll count to 10 then you can stop pushing, or if you need you can keep going." The doctors and nurses informed me.

I looked at Quan and he winked at me, and I nodded at the doctors.

" Okay ready?" The nurse asked.

I grabbed Quan's hand and began pushing as she counted.

" One"
" Two."
" Three."
" Four."
" Five."

And on and on. I stopped pushing trying to breathe again.

" You got it mama." Quan whispered.

I pushed two more times and the first babygirl came out.

That process was repeated three more times until the rest of our babies were out. They were all crying at the same time which was crazy.

I held all four of them and had to breast-feed them. They were all so beautiful and handsome. I hate to admit it, but they all looked just like Quan.

————————-
Next Morning.

I woke up to a whole bunch of voices in the room. I opened my eyes and seen, Nova and the boys.

" Good morning sleeping beauty." Nova said.

" What time is it?" I asked.

" 9:26."

" Why y'all here so early?" I asked.

" We couldn't wait, and Quan knew we was coming early." Zy'kon said.

I look at Quan and he instantly looked away.

" Anyways, how was it? Was it painful?" Nova asked.

" Somewhat." I said. " Babyboy was more painful to push though." I continued.

" Not surprised." Nova said. " They say boys are more painful to push and they come out weighing a little more than girls too."

" Yeah, well they were right about it."

" When do you come home?" Sage asked.

" Between 6 to 24 hours." I said.

" Oh that's not bad." Tae said.

" You hungry?" Quan asked.

" No." I said as a doctor walked in.

" You have to eat bestie." Nova said.

" Not hungry." I said.

" Yeah, it's normal not wanting to eat after giving birth. It's most likely because of pain or tiredness." The doctor said chiming in.

" The taste in food may also change. And when you do decide to eat you may not eat properly for a couple hours. In the first 3 to 12 months your body will burn to 300-500 calories a day because of breast-feeding so you will definitely see yourself eating a lot more."

" Good to know." I said as the others agreed.

She nodded and walked out the room.

" What's their names?" Malcolm asked.

" This one is Chaaya Lanae Miller." I said pointing to the first babygirl.

" This one is Maryalice Jay Miller. Quan came up with that one." I said pointing to the second babygirl.

" The last girl, is A'zara Ivo Miller."

" And babyboy is D'Quint Fena Miller." I finished.

" Awe, those are cute names!" Nova said.

" Well, take a good look at them cause you'll be around them for the rest of your lives.."