12

Tae Star

" Sage you weird asf on 4nem." I said.

" She bad ain't she?" Sage replied smirking as we seen da girl he brought ova, coming out the bathroom, and walking towards us.

" Lemme talk to you real quick." I said walking outside as he followed along.

" Is you good? How you move on from Melanie so quick? Now you around hea bringing bitches, tf wrong withchu?"

" You so worried bout Melanie, you fuckin ha or sum?" Sage asked chuckling, making me mug him.

" Sage ma nigga you need help. I'm worried bout chu and you askin me if I'm fucking Melanie, deadass? Melanie at ha motha's funeral rn and you ain't een there."

" Melanie ain't tell me ha motha died, you had too. She don't deserve me." He said.

" It's the otha way around, you don't deserve ha Sage. You fucked up a good relationship. YOU did it, it's no ones fault but yours."

" We coulda still been together but she wanted ta call things off, ykw ion gotta explain shit ta you." Sage said shaking his head.

" You don't understand, she called it off cs of something you did. Of course she ain't finna stay with you cs you did some bs."

" You ain't perfect Tae. Everybody make mistakes. You yaself was caught up, nova caught yo ass but I'm the only one getting blamed hea?" He said making me frustrated.

" Listen all ima say is Melanie has ha mans locked up, ha motha died, ha little brother is moving with ha aunt, and the only thing she needs right now is love from da people she love da most , ight?"

" Love?" Sage questioned chuckling. " Actually yea you right, bae let's roll!" He told the girl. "We going to a funeral." He continued as he looked at me widda smirk before getting in his car.

Once we pulled up I immediately got out da car. I seen Melanie, nova and the rest out ha family surrounded around the casket.

" You finally got hea." Nova whispered.

" My fault, I was dealing with-

I was interrupted by Melanie.

" Tae why the flying fuck is sage here?"

" He just hea ta support you, nun gon happen." I said before I felt someone bump into my shoulder a little.

" My bad." He said before standing by Melanie.

" Who that?" I asked Nova.

" That's Damar, he's Melanie's little friend."

After a couple minutes we all putta rose on top of the casket. We all said bye ta Malcolm since he was moving with they aunt. We decided it was time ta go so we all headed ta our cars.

" Wait wait , Melanie I want you ta met someone." Sage said bringing the girl along. Hea we go.

" This my girl Ashley." Sage said introducing ha.

Melanie looked at both of them awkwardly as we stood around them.

" Why is your girl any of my concern?" Melanie asked.

" Just wanted you ta met ha". Sage said.

" Nah you just wanted to be petty acting like I gaf." Melanie said.

" Bae this the girl you said cheated on you?" Ashley asked. " Well you need ta stay away from him or-

" Or what bitch?" Nova asked chiming in. " Cause last time I checked your nigga cheated on ha, and you telling her to stay away acting like y'all ain't the ones that showed up here." She continued.

" Watch how you speak ta her." Sage said.

" Whatchu gon do if she don't?" I asked.

" Ykw, bae check Melanie, since she wanna stay quiet." Sage told Ashley.

Ashley looked at Melanie and back at sage. She ain't gon do shit.

" C'mon she ain't gon check you". Damar said as they both walked away.

" Look like your girl ain't want smoke after all." Zy'Kon said making me and nova laugh. Sage and Ashley walked away embarrassed as Zy'Kon walked away also, leaving me and Nova.

" Why you always gotta get in some shit that got nothing ta do with you?" I asked.

" I'll be dammed if I let a dirty bitch try ta play tuff with my bestfriend, shit."

————————————

" Y'all tell Quan ta let us go ova dere, he won't let me visit him." Melanie said whining.

" Don't een try it. There to many weird folks ova hea, ion want y'all seeing this." Quan said.

" We not lil kids Quan, n we ain't scared of anyone." Nova said.

" Dat ain't da point. Niggas ova hea will follow y'all home or some shit." Quan said.

" Rs, someone always on some weird shit." Damar agreed.

" Who that I just heard?" Quan questioned.

" My friend Damar." Melanie said.

" Put him on."

" Yeo." Damar said.

" Wassam, where you from?"

" I'm from the Volvo side." Damar informed him.

" Oh ight, you Damar Molten?"

We all looked at each other confused.

" Yea .."

" Pass the phone ta Tae , and take it off speaker." Quan said immediately as they passed the phone ta me.

" Tae watch that nigga , his uncle LJ in hea. LJ a pussy but he got people out dere that can do some real crazy shit. Damar don't know about anything that's happened in hea."

" Wym? What happened?" I asked.

" Forget about that, WATCH. HIM. TAE!" Quan said before hanging up...