19

Zy'kon

" Where tf are you, i'm not fucking playing withchu!" I yelled as I was on ft with Mercedes.

" Bae I was at the store." She said.

" If you at Kiana house ima beatcho ass." I said hanging up.

Kiana tried to get Mercedes to go to a club with her knowing she's with me. I don't want my girl going to no club unless it's with me, don't need no nigga next to her.

As I pulled into Kiana's drive way, I seen her standing next to the door.

" Move."

" No Zy'kon, leave my house." She said.

" Tell Mercedes to come out here cs Ik she here."

" She's not here. I haven't even talked to her today." Kiana said.

" Yes tf you have cause I heard her otp with you this morning. You see how I just caught you ina fuckin lie." I said. " Now move out my way." I continued.

" No."

" Move Kiana, ian gon tell you again." I said.

" Nope."

I grabbed her and pushed her out my way and made it inside, where I seen Mercedes in the living room pacing around. Once she laid her eyes on me, she started to back up.

" Zy'kon i'm sorry, i just needed to-

" Stfu." I said interrupting her.

I grabbed her by her neck, and slammed her against the wall. She instantly put her hand on mine trying to get me off of her.

" Didn't I tell you not to come over here? Why don't you fucking listen?" I questioned knowing she couldn't respond.

" I told you I'm not fucking playing witchu, but now you're gonna learn things the hard way and you will listen to me, understood?" I continued.

She stood there fidgeting around still trying to find her way out.

" UNDERSTOOD?"

She nodded her head about four times before I let go of her and she fell to the ground. I felt a push which now had me standing on the side.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO ZY'KON?" Kiana yelled trying to help Mercedes.

I chuckled and found my way out the house as Kiana came running along behind me, and pushed me again.

" Don't ever put your hands on her."

" What you finna do bout it Kiana?" I asked chuckling again.

" What has gotten into you Zy'kon? When you met Mercedes you were all in love with her and this and that, but now that you have her , you wanna act abusive?"

" No one's acting abusive, if anything this is your fault. You know she's with me and you wanna take her out to places were nigga can try to touch up on her and all this shit." I said.

" Do you really think I would let someone touch up on her knowing that she's with you? Do you know who the fuck I am?"

" Tell me something. Didn't you get accused or caught cheating in your last relationship, and you really think I would trust you with MY girl, especially at a club?" I said.

" I've known Mercedes longer than you, I know more about her than you ever will. I'm not gonna let you stop our fun or get in between our friendship. KISS . MY . ASS !" Kiana said punching my chest.

I pushed her away, got into my car and drove away. —————-

Melanie Jones

" Who is it?" I asked while standing at the door waiting for a response.

" It's me, open and stop playin. " I heard sage say.

" Oops." I said letting him in.

" Oops nothing, you knew it was me." He said.

" If I knew it was you I wouldn't ask." I said rolling my eyes as we walked to the bedroom. " Wyd here anyways?" I asked concerned.

" I missed you." Sage said coming over to me, putting his arms around my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" You missed me?" He asked rubbing my butt.

" Just seen you not to long ago." I said chuckling.

He admired me for a few seconds before we started tongue kissing. He carried me to the bed and I sat down on his lap not breaking the kiss. I began to grind on him a little until he flipped us over and now he was hovered over me.

We broke the kiss & began undressing ourselves. Once we both were fully undressed, he began marking me all over my body until he made his way to my bottom half. He pushed my legs wide open, kissing my thighs, then proceeding to suck on my clit.

He inserted his fingers in me using the tongue- finger combo. He started pumping his fingers in and out of me fast making me squirm around. I started moaning uncontrollably as I grabbed his head tryna move it back but he wouldn't budge.

My back arched up and I came on his fingers , he pulled them out bringing them to my mouth and I licked them clean.

" You ready?" He asked rubbing his dick on my clit.

I nodded my head before he put the tip in slowly and rammed the rest in. He started stroking in and out of me slowly making sure I felt him inside of me. He leaned down a little and started kissing my neck while I was moaning.

He began pounding into me going deeper, hitting my g-spot. My eyes started rolling to the back of my head as I was grippin on his back, leaving scratches.

" Shit, I c-cant take it!" I said stuttering, while my eyes closed.

This went on for about 2 hours. We finished, cuddled and went to sleep.

-
-
-

I woke up and Sage was not next to me. I got up and tried to look around but I had this feeling I was about to throw up, so I ran to the bathroom.

I was in the bathroom for about 10 minutes, and when I was done, I did my hygiene routine, got ready and headed to the store.

There are many things that could cause morning sickness, but the most common one is pregnancy. I hope i'm not pregnant, and Im just having a bad morning.

I went into the store and got 2 different pregnancy test, bought them and went to the store bathroom. I couldn't wait until I got home. I took them and waited 5-10 minutes.

I grabbed the test and seen it said ...

Ima let y'all choose if she pregnant or not.. y'all want her pregnant?

Ik my sex scene bad .. shutup 🙆🏽‍♀️ .