28

Kiana Martinez

" Look at this shit! Isn't this fucking crazy? Your fucking bestfriend in bed with your man?" I heard someone yell while a bright was in my face.

I seen it was Melanie with her phone in her hand recording.

" Stop it!" I yelled while getting up.

Right after my sentence she through her phone at my face and attacked me. Zy'kon grabbed her and took her off me.

" How could you sleep with Mercedes nigga? You're a dirty bitch! And Zy'kon how could you tell us all that you've changed but cheat on your girlfriend?" Melanie said.

" It's not his fault." I said.

" STFU." She shouted while trying to get to me again but Zy'kon held her.

" If you EVER show up at my house, ima fuckin kill you bitch." She said before she grabbed her phone and left.

I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My lip was busted from the phone hitting me. Within seconds I started getting notifications like crazy.

@JordanMays : dirty asf 👎🏾
@Sammyy.B : you fw your bestfriends dude ? wow
@TaniyahShy : you need your ass beat dirty hoe
@MiyMiy : don't let us catch you bitch .
& 15 more..

The video was everywhere.

" Zy'kon! Omg what do I do?" I asked.

" Take the ass whoopin." He said as I seen him grab his things and head downstairs.

" Where df are you going? Are you serious?" I said following him.

" I got nun ta do w dis. I got what I want now you deal with the rest." He said.

" So you used me for pussy and now that things are bad, you're leaving? I might lose my bestfriend Zy'kon!"

He didn't say anything else. He got in his car and drove away.

" Fuck Fuck Fuck." I said running inside and getting my shoes.

I locked my door, got in my car and drove to Mercedes house. Once I pulled up I seen Melanie's car. Yup, definitely lost my bestfriend. I still decided to go inside.

" It's right here Mercedes! What else do you want to see?" I heard Melanie say.

As soon as mercedes seen me, she's ran into my arms and gave me a tight hug.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" Melanie's trying to tell me Zy'kon is laid up in that video with you. That looks nothing like him." Mercedes said.

" It's him mercedes! What the-

" Why would you do that? You're trying to ruin our friendship by lying? I would never sleep with her man." I said.

" You did you stupid bitch. It's right here. Your face is clearly in this video." She said.

" That's me and my sneaky link. That's not Zy'kon. You're insane." I said.

" Mercedes-

" Get out." Mercedes said interrupting Melanie.

" Ykw fine. But when you found out the truth, DONT come running back." Melanie said before she left.

Quan Miller

" This is crazy! Zy'kon is clearly in this video in bed with her." Melanie complained.

" Not everything is going to go as planned mama. It ain't got nothing ta do with you anyways. Let it go."

" Let it go? How im gonna let it go when I was literally just trying to-

" Melanie." I interrupted. " Leave it alone. Let them figure that out."

" Whatever."

Deep down I know Melanie is not gonna let it go. But she's been through too much fa me to let her go krazy over this.

" We need to talk doe."

" About?" She asked.

" Sage."

" Omg! I'm so tired of talking about sage." She said.

" Listen ion think it was fair of you to kick him out your life like dat. Ye he fucked up and I agree you shouldn't have given him another chance, but c'mon Melanie."

" So you want me to let everything go? The cheating, the hoes coming here, the sneakiness, everything?"

" That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you could've just sat him down and said I think we should take a break from each other. I need a break from the love and hate friendship we have and I need time to focus on my relationship. That's all."

" Why would I do that if every time I try to talk to him he just ends up making everything worse? I'm not wasting my time on somebody that doesn't want to change." She explained.

" It's not easy to change from one thing to another, and you and me both know that. It's like having to stop taking a drug that you've been taking for several years. C'mon gang."

" It's been months! He's had enough time to think of a solution and think about what he needs to change and do. No one's gonna change my mind. He's out and he's out forever. Now I don't wanna talk about anymore."

" And when did you all of a sudden become so soft towards him? Just a couple months ago you wanted to knock his head off." She said.

" I had a lot of time to think and improve while I was locked up. I think you should do the same. Cause as of right now, I don't like this Melanie." I said
walking away..