37

D | Damar

" Don't worry about that, ight? Quan stupid, he ain't worried bout all that." I said.

" Quan ain't stupid, Damar. Quan has this mindset that no ones has. I can't do this, we've created a bone with Melanie. We can't turn on her." Mercedes said.

this story filled w fake ass mfs & cheaters. 😭

" You turned on her before you knew her. The plan wasn't too create a bond with her. It was to jump into that fight, and go on from there." I said.

if you remember how they met , then ykw fight.

" Okay but I can't do it anymore." Mercedes said.

" Well too fucking bad. From here on out, you will continue. I will not be tryna hide you girls from her. That's on you now."

" On us? You said you would make sure she didn't know we were helping you. Why are you changing your mind?" Kiana asked.

" Because I can, Kiana. Enough with that, did y'all ask her for her room number?"

" Yes, she doesn't suspect anything. She thinks we're just here to visit."

" Good. Now remember the plan. Ask her to go to the store and get you something since you don't know your way around here. As soon as she comes out here, i'll deal with the rest." I said.

" You're not gonna hurt her right?" Kiana asked.

" Stop with the questions and get tf on." I said as they got out the car and entered the hotel.

I waited in the car for about 20 minutes before I seen Melanie coming out the hotel. She had a nude dress on. Looks like she gained some weight.

I got out the car and went behind her. She didn't notice until she turned to the side to open her car door.

She dropped her keys and looked at me in such fear. She grabbed another key chain and she held a black circular object in her hand. She pulled something out of it and a loud alarm began ringing.

Everyone's attention was quickly on us.

" You bitch, watch yourself Melanie." I said about to run back to the car, but Quan, Sage, Tae, Zy'kon, and the girls, were standing in my way.

They stood there for a few seconds until almost everyone removed themselves from the area.

" You said who was stupid?" Quan asked.

I instantly looked at Mercedes and Kiana, noticing they turned on me.

" Yk, i'll give it too you. You obviously have some people working w you that always have their eyes on you. Smart, but you can't outdo the game."

" Nigga got locked up and now he think he runs shit. Whatchu gon do? Kill me in broad daylight?" I asked.

" I been running shit since you decided to bring yo punk ass round. And killing you in broad daylight don't mean shit too me, but ian doing this in front of da mother of ma children, AGAIN. Come back later and watch."

" The mother of your children?" I asked.

" You missed a lot. Melanie's pregnant, welcome back." Zy'kon said as Quan grabbed Melanie and they left.

—————————-

Quan Miller

I was laying in bed and everyone was sleep. The lights were off and I was staring at the walls. I couldn't sleep cs I hadda gut feeling something was bouta happen.

I got up, put ma shoes on, opened the door, and there he was. Damar was sitting on the hallway bench.

He got up quickly and faced his gun towards me.

" Do it." I said.

" I want you to know that I wasn't down here to hurt Melanie. Just missed her." He said.

I immediately grabbed his wrist and faced the gun up to the ceiling. It went off twice befoe I punched him in his stomach.

I grabbed the gun and hit him ina head with it, and faced it at him as he was on the floor.

" Don't pull that fucking trigger." I heard behind me.

I looked behind me and ofc it was LJ. His gun was facing me as mine was facing Damar.

" This nigga never fails to surprise me. He had to bring his lil uncle with him cs he couldn't do it by himself." I said.

" Killing you shoulda been the first thing I did while locked up."

" Since you're hea, do it already." I said before we heard a door open.

" Please don't. It's never the answer to anything." We hear a neighbor say.

If this white lady don't go back inside. We seen she was otp. Already calling 12, great.

As I was busy looking at the lady, I felt Damar grab me, but I still had the gun in my hand.

" Give me the gun." Damar said.

I elbowed Damar ina face, and quickly ducked down making LJ shoot Damar by accident, then I shot LJ.

Not even 20 seconds later, cops were surrounding us.

" Wait, wait! Let me explain what happened." The neighbor said.

" We don't have time-

" So you're just gonna arrest the one that did nothing?" She asked.

" Alright, who did it?"

She looked at me, but didn't say anything. Another door opened, but it was Melanie. She walked up to me, and put my hand on her stomach. Melanie looked at the neighbor making her look upset.

" It wasn't him." The neighbor said pointing at me. "Those two guys shot each other."

" They're both not breathing.."