I'm spamming and I'm sorry but I got an idea

What if I

What if I wrote a Charlight fanfic

BUT

It's secretly something that's like "Charlight has problems and those problems are fun to write"

Because my version/way I see Charlight is REALLY fun to write. Just. Charli in bliss while leaning on Light while Light uncomfortably lets it happen. Charli leaning in for a kiss and Light pushing her away because he isn't in the mood for affection. Charli feels empty over the amount of affection that Light gives her, not having her needs met, but not saying anything because she's supposed to be happy.

Idk I basically do this in my "Moving Forward, Moving On" Gacha club song series that I can't work on due to being grounded, but the only place that goes into the relationship is the second part, Astronauts, which briefly goes over it. I wanna dive into it. 

Like- it's not like a surprising "Anti-Charlight!" like how Charlight(?) White Happy is gonna be, but it's gonna go through the journey of like- a normal Charlight story with Charli being all like "Omg Lighht i love uuuu" n stuff, then confessing, getting rejected, then them getting together, but UNLIKE other Charlight stories, it doesn't stop there. This is when it begins to unravel at their relationship failing. This and that, bickering to fights, wanting to say this but saying what you think they want to hear, "I'm happy, I'm fine, nothing's wrong!!" while breaking down on the kitchen floor after a stress overload, alone at night. 

I'll even give it that kind of crapily made cover made in PicsArt (I use PicsArt but usually just to upload stickers for the community) hehehehe 

I might. Just maybe. It'll be even funnier if they didn't know who I was, the one who wrote about double suicide in the name of being together in the afterlife, and don't forget opening my first book with someone burning to death. So I'm not one to stray from dark topics, I just stray from particularly triggering ones (s/h, rape, sexual harassment, smut) 

Might even steal the name of dark song that sounds innocent at first. Teehee~