Me? Being a jerk? Just the norm.

Catch me writing about the squad in Among Us except it's genuinely horrifying

Like for example:

Alex was doing the vials task, after watching each one fill-up she walked away, trotting along outside of medbay. Just then, the lights shut off, she can barely see two feet in front of herself. Her pace slows, cautiously looking around, trying to hide from any sort of imposter. Why was she getting hotter? It was hard to breathe. Her breath was heating up the suit. Shifting through the corridors, she quietly got to electric. She walked over to the panel and kneeled down, beginning to flick the switches, but just then, she heard footsteps behind her. She snapped her attention from the panel to the direction of the noise. It was only white noise, the sound of buzzing. Wait... there was something else... was that... the sound of breathing? Before Alex could react there she saw a specific figure, it was Drake.

Why was he being so creepy? His body was slouched over and twitching. He quietly made his way towards Alex. "Drake?" she asked, her voice trembled in fear.

Drake's helmet fell to the floor to see a parasitic Alien there, before she could let out a scream, the monster's sharp black tongue shot out and pierced Alex in the throat. She let out a cough as the tongue lifted her into the air. She wanted to scream but she couldn't. She was choking on her own blood. Before she knew it she felt a tight grip around her waist, looking down at the tongue, her vision was hazy. She couldn't breathe. She felt it squeeze until it cut skin, squeeze until she let out a garbled yelp, only to be quieted as the monster ate the upper half of her body, leaving her to the floor and jumping into the vent.

The lower half of her body just bleed out silently in the dark, waiting for something to find her...