Writing ideas

Jalex. Just Jalex. Such a wild concept but like... I wanna do it.

Shall I make it fairy tale themed, history-themed, slice-of-life themed, or something else?

Gosh, so much to work with! Where do I start? In a slice-of-life story, Jade and Alex would secretly be meeting up without Zach and Drake knowing to show their longing for each other, like at midnight every Wednesday or so they'd meet up inside the bathroom and start making out until Light or Charli find them, and then having them beg for them to keep it a secret. 

Or perhaps, Jade and Alex are two village girls in the 1400s, running around and chasing each other... nah that wouldn't be fun.

But the fairy tale theme? OOoooo that'd be fun. Princess Alex and Zach in an arranged marriage where Alex has been secretly seeing Jade the Fairy, not really taking a liking to Zach for no real reason, with Jade having to deal with wizard Drake, the two married for the benefits of easy access to fairy magic and access to the human world? UM, HELL YEAH.

ALRIGHT, IT'S SETTLED, Jalex fairytale AU because I'm TRYING to write a SayaHomu fic that's basically knight x devil, but because I have no time to write it, I WANT MY FILL OF SAPPHIC CRAP!

I say Sapphic because Jade and Alex are bisexual icons <3

It's like, a probability of 99% that the title of the fic or oneshot is gonna be Magnet because... well... 

Can you honestly blame me though? 

(Note: I don't ship Luka and Miku, I ship Rin and Miku, along with Meiko and Luka. Miku x Luka is gross, no way am I shipping a 16 y/o with a 20 y/o))