Magnet is so fun to write oh my god

Magnet is unbelievably fun to write

Because Alex and Jade don't know they're gay yet, I get to write about them trying to figure out their sexuality, battling the homophobic biases that they've been taught, trying to fight this inner battle into accepting themselves, thinking "No, I can't be, that'd be wrong!" OHHH AND HOW THEY'LL BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS OF APPROACHING IT, BROOO THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN TO WRITE!!

And yes, I said different. Currently, Alex and Jade both know they don't feel attracted to men in the slightest, but they view it differently. Jade sees it as a "Eh, whatever" kind of thing, while Alex sees it as a burden and something to be ashamed of, and it's because of how they both grew up.

Now THIS is gonna be a fun yet challenging thing to write.

One more thing, I'm thinking of, after I've finished Magnet or Enchanted Captivation (I know damn well Bells Ringing will take a lot longer to finish considering the amount of plot points I'm putting into it) I wanna write a Sorax book that's an extension of the Magnet universe.

The title's gonna be Under The Light of a Full Moon or something (saying it here so I don't forget lmao)

But! I'm already working on three books plus the one shot book, so I'm gonna have to hold back on it, for now at least (let's see how far that lasts knowing my impulse control)