35|Locked

It was around 9:00pm at night when I got woken up from a nap, by the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up from the nightstand and saw it was an unknown number. I didn't bother to answer because it was maybe one of those spam risks, so I sat the phone back down and got comfortable in my bed again.

Not even a minute later the phone rings again, from the same number. I sigh and answer the phone rubbing my eyes so they can open.

"Who is this?" I say in a low whisper.

"It's me, Daisy." The sound of the soothing voice woke me up, Theo.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Ouch, I'm at the police station, i'm locked up." Theo said I could only imagine him rolling his eyes as I chuckled. "It's not funny."

"Theo, what the hell are you locked up for? What did you do this time?" I asked as I stood up from my bed.

"Stiles' Dad doesn't know how to do this job right." Theo groaned.

"Theo!" I said.

"Okay, Stilinski caught me with some two kids that have apparently murdered hunters. They're werewolf's. I didn't know. And somehow Stilinski got me taken with them, he thought I had murdered hunters with them. Which obviously I didn't." Theo said.

"What were you doing with two kids?" I asked.

"They are about your age."Theo said.

"You think i'm a kid?" I asked faking the gasp.

"No, no, you know what I mean. They killed hunters  and Stilinski thinks I did too. Can you please just tell him to let me go." Theo pleaded.

"I don't know- Jail sounds like a good place for you right now." I said with a small smirk that Theo obviously couldn't see.

"Daisy! You can't let me stay here." Theo said.

"Okay, fine. I'll be there in ten." I said and hung up.

•••

Once I got the the sheriffs station there was, Scott, Malia, Lydia, and Liam already there.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked Scott.

"What are you doing here?" Scott said.

"I asked you first." I said as I put my hand on my hip.

"Sheriff called us." Scott said.

I went past through Scott and Parrish followed me into the cells where Theo was being held at.

"I didn't do anything it was all them." Theo told Parrish.

Parrish opened the cell, apparently the other two kids were from Satomi's pack and they had admitted to kill hunters.

"Stay out of trouble." Parrish told Theo.

Theo just scoffed as he was about to step out of the cell Parrish held him in place.

"You're gonna need to sign some papers." Parrish said and Theo looked over at me. I raised my eyebrows at him and placed my arms over my chest.

"Okay." Theo said as he sighed.

"I'll be with Scott, if you need anything. And please don't assault any officers or anyone, next time you're staying in jail." I told Theo with a smirk.