30|Growing up

Coach has initiated me into playing Lacrosse. That's why right now, Liam and I are in the locker room with Corey and Mason. I was not trying to play because I wasn't in the mood to, Scott was leaving and everything was so bad for me. Stiles left three months ago.

Scott is leaving tomorrow. Ugh it's just a big mess. I was complaining about going out to play that's why Mason was here to talk some sense into me.

"I can't handle this." I whined as I laid on the bench. Mason and Corey sat me up and took my shirt off to put on my Lacrosse gear.

"Yes, you can. And you've handled so much worse than this." Mason said as he put a shirt on me.

I looked over at Liam and like a usual dumbass he was just standing, shirtless.

"Cover up, Dunbar. Nobody wants to see you." I said as Liam furrowed his brows.

"You weren't complaining about it a few months ago." Liam said as a small smirk appeared in his lips.

"I totally forgot you guys hooked up." Mason said as he slapped his forehead.

"Yeah, cause Daisy was in heat season." Liam said as he chuckled.

"Shut up, Idiot." I muttered the last part. "But seriously cover up no one wants to see you."

"My ladies on tinder do." Liam said with a chuckle.

"You have tinder?!" Mason asked surprisedly as Corey chuckled.

"He seriously downloaded a dating app because he  can't get girls from school, how sad." I said as I fake pouted.

"Not like you have a boyfriend." Liam said.

"Trust me. If I wanted a boyfriend I would have one by now. But I don't, boys are just Idiots and a waste of my time." I said as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Liam, can you help me with this, please?" Corey asked Liam as he was trying to put the Lacrosse gear on me.

"Why is your arm so heavy?" Liam asked as he tried to take my hand away from my chest to put on my Lacrosse gear.

Mason's phone went off and he quickly answered it.

"Okay, Scott says Coach is losing it." Mason said as he got off his phone.

"Scott's leaving too." I said as I fell to the side but Corey and Liam put a hand on me so I wouldn't.

"Going to college is not leaving. So get your ass up, If not i'm not gonna be able to be captain." Liam said as he looked at me.

"It's called growing up, and we're all gonna be going to different colleges eventually." Mason said and Corey wiggled his brows at him.

"I thought we we're both applying to UCLA?" Corey asked Mason.

"You guys are going to the same college?!" I asked as I looked up at Mason and Corey.

"That, is not, the point." Mason said as he finishes putting the gear on me.

"What is the point?" I said as I slouched onto the bench, again.

"The point is, that summer's almost over..." Mason said as he dragged me over to the door with Corey's help. Liam just walked and didn't budge helping Corey and Mason. "We're about to be seniors. This is about to be the best year of our entire lives, and Liam is still captain of the lacrosse team, so, come one. We got too-" Mason said but it cut him off when we got out the locker room door he tripped and I fell beside Mason and Corey.

"fuck." I groaned as I grabbed my shoulder standing up.

Mason and Corey got up, Mason got another message and he looked at Liam.