07|Finding Liam

Malia, Scott and I went out and looked for Liam all over Beacon Hills but nothing. It was late at night we were in the woods Scott howled into Beacon hills as we saw the light of the city. But nothing Liam didn't howl back.

"I can't catch anything." I said anxious.

"There's no scent, no tracks, no way to find them." Scott says referring to Hayden and Liam.

"But Liam can howl back right?" Malia questions.

"Only if he heard me." Scott says looking at the view of Beacon Hills on top of the Woods.

I look up at the view and still nothing..

•••

I'm with Malia, Stiles and Theo in the living room of my house with Lydia, Mason and Corey upstairs in my room. Apparently Corey is a chimera and might be able to help us with finding Liam. They needed silence that's why Malia, Stiles and I are in the living room downstairs.

Just then Scott enters the house.

"Hey, is Kira ok?" Stiles questions Scott.

Supposedly Kira was "sleepwalking" last night and she killed someone, but she doesn't remember.

Scott ignores the question that Stiles asked him as he passes us.

"Scott?" Theo asks confused.

Scott still doesn't listen as he walks upstairs. I quickly follow him, he looks stressed, like on another level of stress.

"Sorry, i'm only on chapter two." Corey says looking at Mason "I'm kind of a slow reader."

"It's ok Corey." Mason says giving Corey a soft smile.

Then Scott and I walk into the room as we heard them.

"He's right we don't have time for that anyway." Scott says as he takes his claws out.

"No! Scott don't!" I shout at Scott but it's too late.

Scott dug his claws in the back of Coreys neck as he let out a gasp of pain. Just then Malia, Stiles and Theo walk into the room.

"Don't get to close." Lydia warns them.

"What is he doing?" Theo asks as to why does Scott has his claws into Coreys neck.

"tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia says studying Coreys face of hurt.

Theo walks into the room to get a closer look at what Scott is doing.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks." Theo asks.

"Probably more." Stiles replies.

"Does anyone knows if it's working?" I ask slightly worried.

Suddenly Scott let's go of Corey and he starts gasping for air i quickly grab my brothers arm so he can stand up right. As Corey makes his was to Lydia.

"Is he ok?" Scott questions.

"What the hell did you do to me!?" Corey asks as he touches the back of his neck.

"You'll be alright." Scott says trying to hold it together and not explode.

"There's blood." Corey says.

"You'll heal." I say giving Corey a reassuring smile.

"I think it worked i saw something." Scott says as he grabs a notebook and starts drawing what he saw." There were tunnels, Pipes along the walls . There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance two on both sides."