26|Bad Idea

Malia wasted no time and started beating Theo. Turns out she was still upset about the whole shooting thing.

"It's ok, you don't have to stop." Theo said, I was starting to feel bad.

"Trust me. I won't." Malia said as she flicked out her claws.

I quickly rushed over and grabbed Malia off of Theo.

"Hey! Malia! Stop!" I yelled as she was fighting to get out of my grip.

Scott helped me push Malia up against the wall.

"Slow down, okay? He's going back in the ground" Scott said.

"You can't. He remembers Stiles." I said.

"Scott remembers Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles." Malia said as she stoped fighting to get out of Scott's grip.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the wild hunt. He can help us." I said crossing my hands over my chest.

"Or he could help us." Scott said, yeah maybe.

"He's my responsibility. Kira's mom gave me the sword." I said and Scott's eyes went wide. He didn't know that I did it.

"It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." Theo said as he lifted himself in a sitting position.

"Shut up!" Scott and I said at the same time sending a glare to Theo.

"You both are right. If Theo tries anything we'll just send him back but for now..." Liam says as he walks over to us.

"He goes back. Now." Scott said and I sighed.

"Except Daisy's the one with the sword." Theo said still sitting against the wall while holding his cheek.

"Shut up!" Malia, Scott, Liam and I said.

Scott pulled me out off the kitchen to talk.

"What? Do you not trust me?" I asked as I sat down on the couch.

"I don't trust him. Do you?" Scott asked me as he sat across from me.

"No. But I think we can use him." I said.

"Remember who he is. He got into Liam's head and he tried to kill me. And when that didn't work, he did kill me. And Tracy, and Josh, and his sister." Scott said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"He was manipulated by the Dread Doctors to kill his sister when he was ten. He had no idea what was going on so you can't exactly blame him for what he did to his sister." I said looking straight into Scott's eyes.

"Are you saying he's gonna change? Are you implying something?" Scott asked me as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Everyone can change.But this might be our only chance to get Stiles back." I said.

"Can't we at least try to find somebody that we trust?" Scott asked me.

"This might be a mistake. But you don't know that yet. And you made many mistakes when you were learning to be an Alpha." I said.

"Yeah, I made a lot. But we don't have time for mistakes. I can't lose Stiles." Scott said worriedly.He did want to find Stiles.

"Okay, so we should try anything we can to save him. Right? Even Theo." I said and as Scott sighed.

"Convince me." Scott said as I got up.

We both walked back into the Kitchen where Liam had a grip on Malia if not she would literally kill Theo.

"I can put you back in the ground anytime." I said looking at Theo.

"You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity. I know where to find one and I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me." Theo said as he looked at his fingers fidgeting. Was he nervous?