23|Safe

Mason, Corey, Liam and I are in the library discussing on how to keep Gwen safe because obviously she doesn't believe me on the Ghost Riders. I wouldn't blame her either but It's my job to keep her safe.

"Until we find a safe place for Gwen, we need to know her location at all times." Liam says and everyone nods their head.

"Okay, that's great while we're at school, but what happens after that? She could go anywhere." Mason says.

"Daisy, could ask her." Corey says shrugging his shoulders.

Then that's when something came up to my head. I got an invitation to Nathan's party. Gwen was obviously gonna be there asking people about her sister.

"We don't have too. I know where she'll be tonight." I say pulling out my phone and showing them the invitation. "Nathan's party. I mean, she's been asking everybody in school about Phoebe. I'm sure she'll do it tonight.But the problem is that we can't keep her safe at Nathan's place. We need a place where supernaturals can't get it."

"I know a place. The safest place." Mason says with the biggest grin.

This is gonna be bad.

•••

Yup, It was right totally bad. Mason decided to host Nathan's party at my Mom's house. He ordered alcohol and party decorations. This was a really bad idea.

Nathan's guest started arriving at my moms house. There was a lot of people. I ran over as I saw that the picture frame of Scott, my mom and I took when I was 8 about to fall. Luckily i caught it. And I sighed.

"Scott told us to protect Gwen. So putting her in a house lined with Mountain Ash is a good plan." Mason says as he pours a line of Mountain ash on the entrance door.

"Okay.." I say.

"Have fun! It's a party." Mason says as he grabs both my shoulders.

"I have to take care of Gwen and know her ever move." I say.

"She's in the kitchen. You can keep an eye on her while your dancing. Come on." Mason says as he pulls me over to the crowd that's dancing in the middle of the living room.

"Mason.." I whined as he dragged me closer to the crowd.

"Here." Mason says giving me a cup of alcohol.

"You know I can't get drunk, right?" I say giving Mason a grin.

"Seriously?!" Mason asked.

"Yeah, it has something to do with healing." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, then just drink it." Mason says chuckling.

"Are you sure your not poisoning me?" I tease Mason and his eyes go wide. "I'm kidding!"

I drink the cup and feel the music thru my veins. I start dancing by myself. Mason went over to dance with Corey. Some random guy came up to me and started dancing with me. I still kept my eye on Gwen she was asking people in the kitchen about her sister.

I went to get a refill on my alcohol even tho it doesn't affect me. I came back and danced more. I felt a pair of arms wrap around behind my waist I quickly turned around and saw Liam.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he removed his hands off my waist.

"You know alcohol doesn't work on us right?" Liam said pointing at the cup in my hand.

"Yeah, but it's better to pretend it does something." I say shrugging my shoulders still dancing to the music.

"It's not that bad." Liam says as he comes closer to me and wraps his hands around my waist.