His smile dipped. "Okay."

"I know, i'm so sorry. I will call you as soon as possible." i said sadly.

"I know you will. I love you." he said.

"I love you too." i said and then hung up.

Toms Pov.:

He waited the whole day just for the call. He met with his family and was always with the boys together. But his thought were just at her.

It was already 8 pm and all the boys watched a movie together when she called. "Is it her ?" Tuwain asked.

"Yes." he said and accepted the call. "Finally."

"I'm sorry it took so long." she said. Then Ty came in the view. "Happy Birthday man."

"Thanks Ty." he said and all the boys jumped to him on the couch.

"Y/N !" they screamed and she laughed.

"Hello my lovely boys. How you doing ?" she asked.

"Doing great." Haz said. "You ?"

"Stressful day and i'm not celebrating my boyfriends birthday with him. Rather than that i'm doing great." she said. "Harry get up and get the present. Tom go away from everyone when you have it."

"Will do." Harry said and went to his room. While he was gone they talked a little about their days until Harry came back. "Fro you mate."

"Thanks." Tom said and stood up to go over in the kitchen. He sat down and put the phone on the table in front of him.

"You alone now ?" she asked.

"Yeah, but is the present to embarrassing that i can't open it in front of the others ?" he laughed.

"No, it's just personal and i need to talk about this." she said. His eyes whined a little. "No no no, it's nothing bad. I promise. Just open it."

He nodded and then opened the little box. He put it out the boy. A key. "You wanna move together with me ?" he asked skeptical. He knew it would be way to soon for her but what else should it mean.

"I'm sorry but no, that would be way to soon." she said.

"I knew it. Then for what is it ?" he asked.

"It's a key to my house. I know it's nothing big or expensive or i don't know what. But i wanted to give you aomwhitn personal even tho we said no presents. It should show you how much i trust you." she said and he just stared at her without saying anything. "You know that i was never in a relationship before and that you are my first... everything. I never really trusted anyone except my family, so that i trust you so much like i do now is a very big thing for me. I know it's hard for you that i take everything extra slow, but it's just new for me. But you know that and i'm thankful that you also respect that. But everything that happened between us since we met just shows how much you care about me. And i'm at a point of our relationship where i trust you completely. It's maybe hard to hear that i just do it like a year after we met, because you probably did it way sooner, but i couldn't change it before. Now i do trust you like i trust Josh or my mom. You were every time by my side and too care of me and this key to my house should show you how much i trust you and that you can come to me whenever you want. I'm jusst really really sure that i want this... us. Uhm yeah... that's it."

At this moment he had tears in his eyes. "You okay ?"

"I hate it so much right now." he said and her eyes whidened. "I hat this situation so much. You just said all these nice things and i'm sitting here and can't even hug you."

She smiled at him and also had tears in her eyes. "It's the best present i've ever got from anyone. And you made me the happiest person ever that you trust me. I know it's hard for you and that makes it thousand times more special for me. Thank you so so much Y/N."

"Anything for you." she said and whipped her tear away. Both laughed at their actions.

"When you're back you are getting the biggest hug and many many kisses." he said and she laughed.

"I can't wait for this day." she smiled.

"Me too darling, me too " he said.