Chapter 23: 10k Special!!! Flashback and Memories

Start from the beginning

Khonsu then scratched the back of head and laughed a little. "But it was really romantic of you." I had the courage to tease him, trying to make him embarrassed, but that backfired completely. "That's because we are a romantic couple, aren't we?" His personality suddenly changed, "N-nani?!" I wasn't expecting the sudden change so I was speechless. "A-a-a-a-...." I stuttered, "Here, have another piece." He chuckled as he picked up the last piece of beef and I hesitantly took it. "You want the vegetables too?" He asked me, "But you have to eat too!" I said, "Eh, I don't really care." He shrugged and laughed, "Well, I mean. If you don't want it, then I can have it. Better not let it go to waste, right?" I said, Khonsu then slid me his bento box. "There you go." He said with a chuckle. "Ah, arigatou!" I said and ate what was left of the bento box.

"Oh, look. If it isn't the monster that is getting taken care of by another monster." A girl I recognized, named Belle said. "Oh, if it isn't the annoying big mouth Belle." Khonsu said, immediately got annoyed and stood up. "You are going to talk smack about me? How dare you, you filthy piece of trash!" Belle shot back, "If I am trash then I feel sorry for you. You must be a lot worse than trash then." Khonsu shrugged, "Hrrg! You're so ugly and disgusting that you shouldn't have transferred here in the first place!" Belle started to blow up, "I'm sorry, but I am not a mirror." Khonsu replied, "Y-y-you! I hate you and your ugly girlfriend!" Belle shouted and then stormed away. Khonsu then sat back down, "That was impressive." I giggled. "Oh, why thank you." He said dramatically.

"Oh, you are quite welcome." I replied with the same energy. We then both shared a laugh, *RIIIIIIING* "There's the bell, let's get moving." Khonsu said as he stood up, "Hai." I said as I packed away my bento box and also his. Khonsu then stopped me real quick. I tilted my head at him. "There's something on your face." He said as he got closer to my face. "E-eh?!" I stuttered and then he wiped off a smudge with a napkin. "There, all better." Khonsu said and walked away. I quickly followed him, while keeping my posture. I walked up next to him and he looked at me. He then gave me a smile that showed his teeths. This was the first time I ever actually really looked at his canines. They looked really sharp. I then gave him a smile of my own.

"Kawaii." He simply, I then giggled. "But don't bite me, I don't want to get bitten with those canines." He chuckled, "Says you!" I laughed. We were making our way to our locker first, then we made our way to the gymnasium. Khonsu's tail then swatted my leg playfully, "Oi!" I said as I uncurled my tail and swatted his leg. His tail was a lot busier than mine, he chuckled and then wrapped his tail around my waist and pulled me close. We then entered the gymnasium and separated and went to our locker rooms. I quickly got changed into my gym clothes, took off my glasses, put everything in my locker, and went out. Khonsu was already out shooting hoops by himself, no one dared to mess with him after the one one one and also a fight that happened in the locker room, apparently. I then snuck up behind him, right as he was about to shoot, I leapt in the air and snatched the ball from Khonsu and landed on my feet.