Chapter 18: A Little Talk

Note: Sorry for the late chapter, that's all I wanted to say :>

Mio's POV

After we went to the park, got some ice cream, and went shopping. We decided to go out and have dinner. We went to this fancy restaurant, which I have heard from other members that it was pretty good, and entered. It was pretty large, with a bar in the middle. The waitress then walked up to us and greeted us kindly. "Fubuki! Mio! No way, I am a big fan." She said to us, "Oh really? Glad to meet you!" I said. "It's an honor! Follow me please." She said as she grabbed two menus and walked down the lane. "Booth or table?" She asked us, "Table please." We both said, we then looked at each other and laughed. "Hai! Here you girls go." The waitress said as she set down the menus on a small table.

"Arigatou!" We said politely, "What would you like to drink tonight?" She asked us, "Hmm, I would have your non-alcoholic cocktail special." I said as I looked at a little menu that had an image of their special. "Hai! How about you, Fubuki?" She asked her, "I will have the same too." She said, "Alright! I will be back with your drinks shortly!" She smiled and left. "What made you choose the same drink as mine? I thought you were going to maybe have alcohol." I teased, "Well we are on a date, shouldn't we order the same drinks?" She giggled.

"I guess." I laughed, we then looked at the menu on our table. I then looked through the steaks they had. "Okay, I already know what I want to order." Fubuki said, "Nani? All ready?" I said. "Sou! Look!" Fubuki said as she showed me what she was going to order. It was their burger special, of course. I then giggled, "Okay, I think I will just have a medium rare steak." I said. "Oh~ Going classy, aren't you?" Fubuki teased.

"Oh, sure." I giggled, "Do we want to order appetizers?" I asked, "Nah, I think we should just order a meal and we should be fine. We don't eat a lot anyways." Fubuki said, "I think you meant, I don't eat a lot. You eat a lot." I laughed. "Hey!" Fubuki laughed with me. Our waitress then came back with our drinks, "You ladies ready to order?" She asked. "Sou!" We said, "Alright! Ganbare!" She said as she pulled out a notepad. "I will take a large steak, medium rare please." I said, "Hai! What sides do you want?" She asked, "Hmm, a marinated grilled squid and a small plate of fried dumplings please." I said, "Hai! How about you?" She asked Fubuki.

"I will order a special burger with fries!" Fubuki said, "What do you say?" I gave Fubuki a motherly look, "Please..." She sighed. "Hai! I will put your orders in right away!" She giggled. "Mio~ What did you have to do that for?" Fubuki whined, "You have to know your manners." I said sternly, "I know~" Fubuki pouted. "Then remember to say "Arigatou" when our waitress brings back our food." I said, "Hai." Fubuki said.

It took about a half hour before our food arrived, we were just chatting about work and future streams. Our waitress and another waiter brought our food over, "Here you lovely ladies go." Our waitress said as she down Fubuki's plate and the waiter set down my steak and side dishes. "You are really pretty, Mio. I am a big fan." The waiter said and creepily winked at me. "You want to go out after I finish my work?" He asked, "Etto...I'm taken." I said, a little bit disgusted at the courage this guy had.