Chapter 7: A Long Night's Work

Note: I'm so sorry I didn't update on February 5th as I planned, I didn't like what I wrote so I had to rewrite some of it and I got sidetracked. So please accept my apology and here is chapter 7 in return. Also I noticed I have been using the wrong term for Dusk's (Khonsu) Plug. It should be USB plug and not HDMI plug. I will fix that when this chapter is published. By the way Mano Aloe is coming back since most people wanted to see her back. If you voted for other members, do not worry. I might do another vote or just bring them back in the future.  Enough of me talking, enjoy the chapter!

Mio's POV

"Give me her information and a few weeks and she will be back." Dusk's voice muffled through the door. Everyone was silent and stared at the door, "Can you really do that? This is almost an impossible task." Yagoo said, "Look Yagoo, number one rule in my code is that everything is achievable if you work for it..." Dusk said, Yagoo then sighed, "Deal, I will give you more information later tonight. Meet me at my office then. Good luck, Dusk." Yagoo said, "And where do you think you're going? You have a party going on and you're not even participating in it? Come on, have a few drinks with us." Dusk said jokingly as he unlocked the door with Yagoo's card and dragged him in. Yagoo chuckled, "Fine." He smiled, Yagoo then grabbed one of Dusk's non-alcoholic drinks. He then poured some into a cup and raised it, "Cheers!" Yagoo said, all of the Holostars members repeated, "Cheers!". We were just chatting with each other, Noel and Flare were flirting with each other and laughing. I was chatting with Fubuki and Fubuki challenged me to drink alcohol. "You're on!" I said, and she handed me a cup. Ayame was giggling with Aqua and Shion. We then just formed a group and chatted with each other, "Oi Ayame, you like Dusk?" Coco teased, Ayame then stopped and just blushed madly. "Well do you?" Korone wheezed, I just stared Ayame down. She was sweating now, "Etto...N-no." She finally said, "That's a total lie!" Kanatan laughed, "You can't be talking! You didn't work after when Dusk hugged you!" Susei laughed. Kanatan then stopped, "Ursai." She said quietly, they then laughed, I just stared at both of them. "Mio, don't take this too seriously, they are just having fun." Sora said, I then looked over at Dusk. He was currently talking to Izuru, they seemed to be getting along. He seemed to be finishing his conversation with Izuru and was about to walk back over to Roberu, Oga, and Shien but then I pulled him away and then turned him around to face me. "What was that about?" He asked, "I order you to talk to me." I smiled innocently at him, he then sighed. "Fine." He said and I beamed at him, I was about to ask him about something until Nene came up to him and hugged him. Dusk just looked at her in shock, Botan, Lamy, and Polka then also came up to him. The whole 5th gen was here.

 (Just imagine they are in their regular outfits

 (Just imagine they are in their regular outfits. Since this is the only one I can find for just the four of them, Aloe will be appear soon)

"Can you really bring Aloe back?" Nene sniffled, "I-I will try." Dusk said, "Please don't give us false hope." Botan said, "Or else the circus is where you will go." Polka threatened. Dusk then chuckled, "I will try to bring Aloe back, she seems like a very important person. I would not disappoint you girls." Dusk said, Lamy then hugged him too. "Arigatou, Dusk." Lamy said, he then patted her head. "No need." He replied, Botan just nodded in appreciation. Dusk then nodded back, Lamy and Nene then let go. "See you later!" They waved, Dusk waved back.