Prologue

Notes: Back then people with animal/creatures assets/features were not treated equally then people without any animal/creature assets/feature but that doesn't mean that EVERYONE hates them so keep that in mind. And pretend they are talking in Japanese. And also in this chapter the school that Mio is going to doesn't need their students to wear school uniforms.

Around 8 years ago~

Mio's POV

"MIO, WAKE UP IT'S TIME FOR TO SCHOOL!" My Mama yelled from the bottom of the stairs into my room. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and groaned, "Hmph, another day of torture..." I mumbled as I got out of bed. I put on my glasses and walked into the bathroom and took a look at myself in the mirror.

My hair was all messy and I had some morning tears so I wiped those away

My hair was all messy and I had some morning tears so I wiped those away. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and proceeded to brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth I rinsed my mouth and spat out the water in the sink, I sighed as I put my toothbrush in a cup and grabbed a brush and brushed my hair, after about 5 minutes I was satisfied on how my haired looked I went to get dressed. I open my closet to see what I wanted to wear, "Hmmm," as I tapped my chin, "Why not..." I said as I pulled out a white and black hoodie and a black shorts. As soon as I got dressed I headed downstairs into the kitchen. "Morning Mio!" my Mama called, "Good morning, Mama," I said tiredly. I looked at the table and my mouth started to drool. Mama cooked a traditional breakfast just for us. "Where's Papa?" I asked out of my curiosity. "He left for work early in the morning," My mom sighed, "Didn't even get a chance to eat just grabbed some fruits and left." "What is he doing going to work so early?" I asked, Papa doesn't usually go to work so early. "Said something about an interview of some sort and something about a partnership with a big company." She replied. "Oh," I simply said, as I pulled out a chair and sat down on it.

I picked up my chopsticks and my Mama did the same. "Itadakimasu!" We both said before we ate. "So Mio anyone you like in school so far~" My Mama said smugly. "Mama! You know that I don't like anyone and nobody likes me." I said as a faint blush came to my face. My Mama just laughed, "Ok enough of that I actually wanted to talk to you about school," My mom said as she was recovering from the previous comment but still a few giggles escaped from her mouth. " How are you doing in school? Graduation is almost a month away and after that you will be all on your own." She said. " I'm doing fine Mama, I have straight A's." I replied as I finished my last bite of rice. "Good, any friends?" She asked concerningly. "No...I told you no one likes me..." I answered sadly but I was used to it. I got up and put the dishes in the the sink. "I have to go to school Mama," I said, "Okay Mio, your lunch is on the counter." She replied still looking at her food. I knew that look, she was worried about me. "It's fine Mama don't worry about me." As I got my lunch and put it in my bag and also my notes and other school equipment. She then smiled at me.