Chapter 12: Dusk is a Equivalent to a Soccer Mom

Note: Here ya go. Chapter 12 is here, I don't really have anything to say so enjoy!

Mio's POV

We were laughing our head off as we watched Fubuki dying from the last exercise challenge. Fubuki was wheezing as she was trying to finish her curl ups. She was at the last part of the challenge and she was finishing the last enemy. "Come one Fubuki!" We chanted, she was still wheezing. "You can do it!" We kept chanting, "H-h-h-hai! I-I-I can d-do it!" Fubuki pushed through it. All she had to was do one more perfect curl up and she finished the level. She actually did it and we cheered, "FUBUKI! YOU DID IT!" We cheered and the chat went crazy and threw rainbows at us. Fubuki flopped to the ground and we thought she died, "FUBUKI?!" We called and we ran to her, "Mioooo~" Fubuki whined, "I'm here." I giggled, "I'm tired Miooooo~" She said, we then giggled. "Well, hope you enjoyed the stream today guys!" Korone giggled and we pulled up the outro picture. We then made sure we muted the mic and we were giggling so much. "Mio, are you proud of me?" Fubuki said tiredly, "I am so proud of you." I giggled, "Yatta! I made Mio proud!" Fubuki exclaimed and we all laughed. I then ended the stream and we made our way out of the yoga room and to the ladies locker room. I took a peek to see if Dusk was still here but I saw that they all left. I tilted my head, 'I wonder where they could've gone?' I thought as we made our way into our locker room. Some of us who were sweating bad took a quick shower, others just changed clothes.

I changed from my gym clothes to my casual hoodie, shorts, and leggings. I also swapped out my tennis shoes to boots and just sat there waiting for the others. Fubuki then finished showering and changing and came to sit next to me. She went and rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on hers. "You're still tired, huh?" I asked her, "Sou." She said and I giggled, "You want to go on a date again sometimes?" She suddenly asked out of the blue, "N-nani?" I asked, "A date, you know. Grab some food and just have a great time!" She said, "I-I..." I started, my mind instantly thought of Dusk. "Come on! We can even invite our "daughter"!" She said, I giggled. A lot of the fans have made Ayame our "daughter" and I thought that was very kawaii. "Etto...I don't know?" I said unsurely, "Are you thinking about Dusk again?" She said and I felt her mood drop by a lot, "No, no, no! We can go on a date!" I said and I giggled nervously. "Yatta!" Fubuki said excitedly, I then sighed but then giggled. Korone and Okayu finished and we all gathered our stuff and left. "Where did they go?" Korone asked curiously, "I have no idea." I admitted, "Oh, hai." Korone said, we then looked at the still destroyed punching bag and wall. Out of curiosity we decided to examine it more. The punching wasn't obliterated but it was destroyed in some parts. The wall, however, had a hole that was created by the punching bag. "How does that even work!?" Okayu asked, "Imagine just how much force Dusk had to put in that thing to make a hole like that!" Korone said, I nodded. We then finished examining and decided to flee the scene or else people will think we did it.

"So we are done with tonight right?" Fubuki asked, "Yeha, we should be. Unless you guys have a stream to do tonight." I said, "No, we don't have any streams tonight." They said, "Oh, hai." I replied, we made our way to the Hololive section until we heard a conversation up ahead, "So, dinner tonight or a different day?" I heard what sounded like Astel, "Nah, how about tomorrow? I already went out to eat today so I don't feel like going back out and I also have to take some of you guys home." Dusk chuckled, "Ah, hai. What about tomorrow afternoon?" Oga asked, "How about something more interesting, how about at dinner?" Dusk suggested, "I like the way you think, deal." Shien chuckled, "Alright, well are all of you ready to go home?" Dusk said, "Some of us, though the other few have streams to do." Temma said, "Oh, hai. I can wait, unless you guys want to go home first?" Dusk asked, "Actually, is it okay if we head home first, I got stuff to do." Roberu chuckled, "Hai, hai, hai. I can take you guys home first." Dusk said, we listened to their whole conversation. "Well good luck on your streams!" We heard Dusk said, "Well you guys can make your way to the bus, I have to see which girls need to head home too." Dusk said, "Oh, hai. Meet there." Shien said and then we heard footsteps stop by the elevator and after a few seconds we heard the ding of the elevator and they went in.