Wow, an announcement? No way!

Hello Wattpad theorist, Levi here. You may be wondering why I haven't updated this week yet. I just needed a little break from the updates. Now before you go like, "WEAK" or "You already took breaks!". I just felt like I need one for real, all I need is just to refresh my brain and relax for a week before diving back in. I also have been thinking of writing a new book. It's about, "Chivalry of a Failed Knight".

 You may have read the manga or watched the anime (which I did) and It was one of the few animes that actually caught my attention. I actually watched all the episodes. I really liked the concept of it and I have this desire to write about it. Now, of course, this will affect my schedule of updating my Hololive book, but no not fear, I am still going to update my Hololive book. It's just going to rotate, I am going update When Darkness Meets The Light book for this week and next week I am going to update [REDACTED] ect. 

I also think this a way to prevent me of getting bored of my book to the point I won't update it anymore, discontinue it, or just give it a really crappy ending which I do not want to do. Hope y'all understand and, if you want, stay tuned for my new book that is coming out soon! Thanks Wattpad theorist!

(P.S Thank you all for over 4k read, I am really glad you guys enjoy my book!)

-Levi (Leviathan)