And instantly, everyone's eyes turned to him, string at him as if they were thieves and he was the diamond. Well, he is...

As Midnight explains the event, Kiyoshi's eyes slide from left to right. Because ever since the start of the preliminary round, she's been sensing someone looking at her. Well it could've Gojo or her classmates expecting to see her quirk...

But it was as if these eyes were spectating her...

As she looks around she finally clashes eyes with with a pair similar to her's. Purple...

Lighting seems to clash as Shinso stared at her masked face.

'From the moment the pleminary round started, she has yet did anything flashy...I still can't tell what her quirl exactly is...', Shinso thought, then he cut their mini staring contest and looked forward towards Midnight.

"It's a fierce battle where you're allowed to use your quirk. But still, it's a calvary battle...any malicious attack towards other horses will be handed red card, and will be disqualified immediately"

'So we're only allowed to engage with the riders... alright'. Kiyoshi was either an attacker or a support, her quirk would work with both. But in this round, she'll stay low like she planned to do.

15:00 to choose your team. Start.

So she planned to go to the person who would need her the most.

Midoriya was muttering to himself again, Kiyoshi concluded thhat he must be building his teammates. She tapped his shoulder, causing him to flinch and look behind in pannick. "KIYOSHI-NEE, YOU SCARED ME!"

She shrugged. She pointed at herself.

Midoriya immediately understood, "Y-you want to join my team?!".

'why do you look so surprised?'

Nods.

He let out a relieved sigh, "I thought I'd never get the chance to ask!

Thanks for choosing me, Kiyoshi-nee!", then he burts out tears. Ah, Kiyoshi only threw a handkerchief on his face.

"Deku-kun! Kiyo-chan!"

The two turned around. "Let's form a team!"

"URARAK-SAN!!!"

Ah, he cried more. Kiyoshi nodded at the brown haired girl, zero gravity...

"Are you sure!? I have 10 million points, Everyone is after me!", Midoriya asked in disbelief.

"We'll win as long as you keep running!", She encouraged. Soon, everyone has formed a team, Tokoyami also joined Midoriya's team. Due to Ida's refusal.

Midoriya as the rider, Tokoyami as the front horse, and the two girls at the back.

"So with me as the rider, Tokoyami as the horse and attacker, and Uraraka and Kiyoshi-nee as the back support...do you guys agree?", Midoriya clarified.

"Yes, no one in our class or the others actually understands Inumaki-san's quirk, that would be an advantage...as long as she keeps quiet...quite a powerful quirk", Tokoyami complimented.