He walked over with memories full of memories, pulled the chair away and sat down, and then found out unbelievably that this was his own chair: "You..."

    This man is terrible.

    "Oh." Huo Yunchuan raised his hand to look back, and faintly informed: "This is your desk."

    "When did you get it back?" It was too horrified.

    "Call and ask your principal to find it." Huo Yunchuan turned around, writing beautiful chalk.

    "My God..." An Wuhao covered his face with his hands, and then changed to lying on the table: "...I must be famous in school now."

    "Don't lie on your stomach , sit up straight." Huo Yunchuan said coldly. Said, I don't know when there was a stick in his hand.

    If it weren't for the little hairy ball at the top, I thought he was really playing!

    Hitting with a stick like this funny cat won't make An Wuhao feel pain, but it will make him feel a strong sense of shame.

    "I'm a college student, I'm not a big class student..." An Wuhao sat up straight, and tried to resist the shame with a low beep: "Or you can change the ruler, or don't hit me with that thing."

    Huo Yunchuan no. Moved and dissatisfied with the little angel’s classroom discipline, he said: “Now is the time for lectures. Your attention should be focused on learning. As for irrelevant things, don’t take it to the class to talk.”

    An Wuhao: “... …" It

    was difficult to speak English in high school at the time. Even if the scumbag was safe and sound, he still passed the upper middle and upper reaches of the exam.

    However, after a year of baptism, these things have almost been returned to the teacher.

    Huo Yunchuan learned of the little angel's situation and raised his hand to open up another page for him to review his high school knowledge.

    I still have the impression of what I have learned before, and the review is fairly smooth.

    At this time, An Wuhao was very nervous, and felt that he was not so nervous when facing a real teacher.

    Do you need to ask the reason?

    The boss who earns hundreds of millions every minute, deliberately put aside his work to teach a scumbag.

    Even if you ask the question that the scumbag doesn't know, you can only bite the bullet and say that you will.

    "Let's read it together." Huo Yunchuan said. Just now, he repeated the sentences on the blackboard, word by word, to the little angel twice.

    "Okay." An Wuhao stood up and said something in English.

    Huo Yunchuan asked: "Your English teacher is from Sichuan, right?"

    An Wuzheng asked in surprise, "How do you know?"

    Yes, his English teacher is indeed from Sichuan.

    Huo Yunchuan pushed his glasses: "Because you speak English with a Sichuan accent..."

    And he himself is a standard Oxford accent.

    An·Sichuan pronunciation·No illness, his face flushed with shame, but his natural optimism made him scratch his head: "Actually, our class is okay, some of the English teachers in some classes are from the Northeast..."